RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Yir Tiz

LEG 3 (Terminating)    ***$500 Betting Voucher*** ENTRIES HERE!!

33 minutes ago, Yir Tiz said:

5 entrants had #10 richie mcHorse for a total of $9.10 ....long way to go though

OK the NZ LEGS ARE OVER.....

PORKY 's Que is in the rack as Porky had all selections at HB, however Porky does lead at this stage with $ 25.70...close on Porkys tail is Jenlove with $23.50 and 2 more selections in the OZ races.

Will update after the QEII now with possible winners based on the last race selections.

53 minutes ago, Yir Tiz said:

OK the NZ LEGS ARE OVER.....

PORKY 's Que is in the rack as Porky had all selections at HB, however Porky does lead at this stage with $ 25.70...close on Porkys tail is Jenlove with $23.50 and 2 more selections in the OZ races.

Will update after the QEII now with possible winners based on the last race selections.

CATALANO has taken the lead with $31.90 and Que in the rack, the only likely challenger at this point unless there is a blowout in the cup is Jenlove sitting with a total of $23.50 and #21 Doukhan in the cup. It still may have a twist as some may have minimal amounts but have horses at reasonable odds in the cup. Good luck Catalano & Jenlove!!!. If I have that all wrong no doubt someone will point it out. 

38 minutes ago, Yir Tiz said:

CATALANO has taken the lead with $31.90 and Que in the rack, the only likely challenger at this point unless there is a blowout in the cup is Jenlove sitting with a total of $23.50 and #21 Doukhan in the cup. It still may have a twist as some may have minimal amounts but have horses at reasonable odds in the cup. Good luck Catalano & Jenlove!!!. If I have that all wrong no doubt someone will point it out. 

?  

7 hours ago, porky said:

A) HAWKES BAY - Race # 1 (12.45)  #... No.5 Smiling More

B) HAWKES BAY - Race # 6  (3.40)   # ...No.7 Hunta Pence

C) HAWKES BAY  - Race  #7  (4.15)   # ...No.10 Indecision

Cheers for the comp.

On 4/13/2018 at 8:55 AM, Catalano said:

B) HAWKES BAY - Race # 6  (3.40)   #10 Richie McHorse

D) SYD  (OAKS )  - Race #6  (4.25)    #4 Savvy Coup

E) SYD  (QEII)     - Race #7  (5.05)     #3 Gailo Chop

Thanks for the comp!

What's your question Porky? The QEII market was with Winx out. 

Gailo Chop ran second but with Winx out is deemed the winner.  $20 win dividend is great money when he would have paid closer to $6 in a market with Winx out.  That's exactly why I suggested people pick the QEII as one of their races.

Congrats Catalano - nice to see a PJ regular win this comp.

From the rules:

1) The QEII is a "WINX OUT" market and successful runners in that race will be calculated as 2nd is the winner and 4th will be allotted its tote place amount.

I read that as you'd get the winning dividend that your horse was paying if it ran 2nd...

1 minute ago, porky said:

wHERE WAS THE ADVERTISED 2ND MARKET? JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY

In the rules....here ya go.

Other things to note are;

1) The QEII is a "WINX OUT" market and successful runners in that race will be calculated as 2nd is the winner and 4th will be allotted its tote place amount.

2) If any field falls below 8 starters after you have posted your entry as there would be no third dividend (NTD)on the tote, you will be allotted the “Top 3” (FF) amount for a third placing.

3) Any scratchings , you drop to the next runner.

4) Competition closes at  3pm   OR  12.30 pm  if you have R1 at Hawkes Bay as a choice

7 minutes ago, Catalano said:

Thanks heaps for the comp YT - a lot of fun that kept us all interested and well run

i feel like a bit of a fraud, because I actually had a crap day on the punt and emptied my TAB account :ph34r: 

Nope you took your chance like  everyone else......Well lets fill that  empty bugger up again for you!!

45 minutes ago, Catalano said:

YT, if you haven’t already paid out, please retain $200 for a future comp. 

thanks again for running a great comp. 

Thanks for that offer Cat!!, will get that sorted later today for you when i go to the TAB.

I will see what Scooby has planned and clear the deck for  that take place.

Yesterdays comp seemed to work well in that concept as a "one off" so if participants are happy I think I will stick to it in the future, perhaps also have a runner up prize as well.