RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
zelda kratchanova 2

Winx OUT !!

Just take Trifectas anchoring the great mare Zelda...(if you want to back what runs behind her)

Watch this mate... (a tad old )...she,s eclipsed all records now !...has 3 cox plates...most group 1,s...best in the world

16 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Firstly, the fucking ball tampering underarm sandpaper artists are at it again, they’ve had the sprinklers on every day this week, presumably for that very good NZ bred mare who’s trained by the very good NZer, Chris Waller.

But let me tell you this.

The Australian media are arrogant, borderline smug about her chances here, and pride comes before a fall.

Bowman rides her like a drunk on a pushbike anyway, so she’s going to travel 30m further than the rest of them. You might be able to do that on wet tracks against second rate horses but this ain’t wet, and these horses against her aren’t second rate.

Secondly she’s in a race with three go forward pace makers, so they’ll go a decent gallop and runabout 2.01 for the 2000m. She’s never got close to that in her life although if Hughie ever rode her near the rail she might be able to run 2.01

Thirdly, Waller is giving it to her in training. She went to Randwick last Saturday and galloped really hard between races, like a G1 sprinter, then he’s reported to have given her another hard gallop Tuesday. That suggests she’s in 1400-1600 mode and they’re trying to take the top off her, get some speed out of her legs and get her to relax. Plenty late enough to be trying that four days out from a critical G1 race I’d have thought..

Tomorrow her world comes crashing down, they’ll go hard and the horse that does no work in the run but who can round the race off will win....it’ll be a NZ owned horse ......

love it - I need to be as confident when my horses tackle a mdn at Waipa on apprentice day midweek.

Good luck and drink the bar dry either way

They had the sprinklers on all week but it ain’t. Wet:blink:

fake water n0?

idoitic paste but only the Pollyannas peoples really care says boris.

Be like when the balloon got pricked if winks looses n0?

anyway everyone knows there’s only one black caviere 

when did winks ever beat zedi night or Frankel ?

1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

Firstly, the fucking ball tampering underarm sandpaper artists are at it again, they’ve had the sprinklers on every day this week, presumably for that very good NZ bred mare who’s trained by the very good NZer, Chris Waller.

The Australian media are arrogant, borderline smug about her chances here, and pride comes before a fall.

Bowman rides her like a drunk on a pushbike anyway, so she’s going to travel 30m further than the rest of them. You might be able to do that on wet tracks against second rate horses but this ain’t wet, and these horses against her aren’t second rate.

Secondly she’s in a race with three go forward pace makers, so they’ll go a decent gallop and runabout 2.01 for the 2000m. She’s never got close to that in her life although if Hughie ever rode her near the rail she might be able to run 2.01

Thirdly, Waller is giving it to her in training. She went to Randwick last Saturday and galloped really hard between races, like a G1 sprinter, then he’s reported to have given her another hard gallop Tuesday. That suggests she’s in 1400-1600 mode and they’re trying to take the top off her, get some speed out of her legs and get her to relax. Plenty late enough to be trying that four days out from a critical G1 race I’d have thought..

Tomorrow her world comes crashing down, they’ll go hard and the horse that does no work in the run but who can round the race off will win....it’ll be a NZ owned horse ......

Good luck with the mare she is bloody honest and if the great mare was to be beaten by a kiwi owned horse lets hope its yours...anyway run in the first 5 is better than winning a Group 1 prize money wise in NZ.

2 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Wishing you a wonderful day and result Leo. Your horse will represent us proudly.

Cheers.

Robert.

3 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Best of luck with your mare tomorrow, funnily enough before this robust report I had a lash at the $11s on offer. Now I have had another go as I actually do see Consensus as a contender to pressure the Glamour Girl. So if this is successful I will put the funds into comp prizes here.

13 Apr 18 10:07   O  
107 Final Fld Win Deductions Apply
  FPW       $25.00   10 Consensus (3)57 @$101.00   $25.00   14 Apr 18
1007 Final Fld Top3 Deductions Apply
  FPW       $75.00   10 Consensus (3)57 @$11.00   $75.00   14 Apr 18
13 Apr 18 00:27   O  
  FPW       $55.00   10 Consensus (3)57 @$11.00   $55.00   14 Apr 18

7 minutes ago, Yir Tiz said:

Best of luck with your mare tomorrow, funnily enough before this robust report I had a lash at the $11s on offer. Now I have had another go as I actually do see Consensus as a contender to pressure the Glamour Girl. So if this is successful I will put the funds into comp prizes here.

107 Final Fld Win Deductions Apply
  FPW       $25.00   10 Consensus (3)57 @$101.00   $25.00   14 Apr 18
  FPW       $75.00   10 Consensus (3)57 @$11.00   $75.00   14 Apr 18
13 Apr 18 00:27   O  
  FPW       $55.00   10 Consensus (3)57 @$11.00   $55.00   14 Apr 18

If shes wins thats $3,854 on comp prizes here...... Go Consensus.!!!!

It is 35 degrees there today so hardly surprising they are putting a few mils on....

IMG_2964.PNG

Speaking of speed in the race, the Japanese horse, Ambitious has broken two minutes for 2000m four times (yes, I understand they run their races differently over there) - after a nice run for second over the 2400m of the Tancred last start, he could be the smokey...

10 hours ago, poundforpound said:

I didn’t know that...when ??

In the Cox, the 2.02.97 (2040) equates to a 2.00.5 2000m, and on a turning track. Better loosen up ran 2.01 and change , but that race was run at a ridiculous tempo a time that will never be bettered

2040 divided by 2000 1.02

—2.02.94 (122.94 seconds ) divides by 1.02 = 120.53

works well if your killing some time punting greyhounds who run different distances on random tracks converted to metres per second.

Math is solid, I get it 

She should be a certainty today based on that, and her Turnbull run.

I note some think I’m spruking Consensus, but I wasn’t, I fancied the NZ owned Humidor based on his Cox Plate run and the fact he was solid right handed in The Donny.

I can’t do that Tancred form given that Who Shot The Barman ran third so I’m not giving those backing up from that much chance, and that leaves Consensus running about fourth or fifth. If that happens I’ll be quite chuffed.

Your bonny mare 3rd please for the "competition coffers"!!!!

Humidor was close up in that Cox as you well know, has the rail and looks to have the X factor,Happy clapper always dangerous but distance stats slightly off putting but Randwick is his track