RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
barryb

How the other half think.

I am staggered at some of the comments on this article, I am with those people who say, pay for the bloody kids yourself, stop expecting Joe taxpayer to fund your existence. Its a damn joke when you can produce kids willy nilly and not give a stuff about those paying for your lifestyle. 

https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/parenting/baby/102808485/when-you-find-yourself-with-seven-kids-under-7-years-old

21 hours ago, barryb said:

I am staggered at some of the comments on this article, I am with those people who say, pay for the bloody kids yourself, stop expecting Joe taxpayer to fund your existence. Its a damn joke when you can produce kids willy nilly and not give a stuff about those paying for your lifestyle. 

https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/parenting/baby/102808485/when-you-find-yourself-with-seven-kids-under-7-years-old

Your arrogance towards this article about a family wishing to grow is nothing short of amazing!!

It shows where your origin of thinking comes from... ie Darwinism only the strongest survive

I'll remind you one of the very first commands of God given to man was...(Genesis 1:28) Go forth and be fruitful, or to paraphrase go forth and multiply!!

Again i am reminded of your neanderthal mentality... and its wayward application

I am reminded of how you are living in an unrealistic world, quoting shit from a storybook that is well past its use by date. In a world with finate resources & increasing pressure on the planet the last thing the human population needs is to follow a command such as you describe. Freedom of choice to have as many kids as you want as long as you can support them yourself and not expect the general populous to fund your choice.

& yes I do follow Darwinism as any sound rational person does, loons like you are perfectly ok to follow intelligent design and other fairy tales you may like.

3 minutes ago, barryb said:

I am reminded of how you are living in an unrealistic world, quoting shit from a storybook that is well past its use by date. In a world with finate resources & increasing pressure on the planet the last thing the human population needs is to follow a command such as you describe. Freedom of choice to have as many kids as you want as long as you can support them yourself and not expect the general populous to fund your choice.

& yes I do follow Darwinism as any sound rational person does, loons like you are perfectly ok to follow intelligent design and other fairy tales you may like.

living in an Unrealistic world??  World with Finite resources??

your world view is both narrow and very short sighted...

you know nothing of this Family, nor what the children will grow up to become!!

It will know doubt be this next generation who will be supporting you during your retired years!! but no you cant see that!!

stop being such a self arrogant Prat who believes that Gods sunshine doesnt shine of both Rich and Poor

Matthew 5:45

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

21 minutes ago, 6xes said:

stop being such a self arrogant Prat who believes that Gods sunshine doesnt shine of both Rich and Poor

These people are in their predicament because they chose to have 7 kids you dumb f--kstick, no one forced them to have them. They chose to have all these kids because there is an economic safety net that allows people to dissolve financial personal responsibility to others.

16 minutes ago, 6xes said:

Matthew 5:45

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

The trouble with self-righteous people like yourself is you suffer from nimby, you are perfectly fine with anything as long as its not in your backyard.

7 minutes ago, barryb said:

The trouble with self-righteous people like yourself is you suffer from nimby, you are perfectly fine with anything as long as its not in your backyard.

Self Righteous??

That is "the pot calling the kettle black"

your hypocrisy and arrogance shows how little heart you have for the less fortunate and for those who desire to succeed and grow!!

If it were not for the generous natives of this land who opened up there doors to people such as you.... we would not even be having this conversation

Count yourself fortunate!! Dont be so short sighted

4 minutes ago, 6xes said:

Self Righteous??

That is "the pot calling the kettle black"

your hypocrisy and arrogance shows how little heart you have for the less fortunate and for those who desire to succeed and grow!!

If it were not for the generous natives of this land who opened up there doors to people such as you.... we would not even be having this conversation

Count yourself fortunate!! Dont be so short sighted

Shouldn't you be in church this morning?

Just now, pete said:

Shouldn't you be in church this morning?

Like Hospitals are for the sick seeking to become well, we dont limit helping people ONLY at hospitals

8 minutes ago, 6xes said:

Quite the opposite actually, however what I do object too is people who make an average situation much worse for themselves & expect the generosity of taxpayers to help them out & think its ok to do so.

2 minutes ago, barryb said:

Quite the opposite actually, however what I do object too is people who make an average situation much worse for themselves & expect the generosity of taxpayers to help them out & think its ok to do so.

Perhaps im wrong about my little heart comment!

but this attitude about Taxpayers shouldnt be paying for this and that...underpins your line of thinking!!

If you wish to become a person for the people.... then consider that people are both rich and poor, generous and selfish, and which ever you wish side of the aisle you wish to support will in essence show your true colours

4 minutes ago, 6xes said:

If you wish to become a person for the people.... then consider that people are both rich and poor, generous and selfish, and which ever you wish side of the aisle you wish to support will in essence show your true colours

I am about fairness to everyone, the more you take of the pie the less there is for others who may be genuine in need. Maybe your church doesn't teach basic economics but that's how the world works. 

Read this article

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/81429047/small-number-of-taxpayers-bear-the-brunt-of-new-zealand-tax-bill

2 minutes ago, barryb said:

I am about fairness to everyone, the more you take of the pie the less there is for others who may be genuine in need. Maybe your church doesn't teach basic economics but that's how the world works. 

Read this article

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/81429047/small-number-of-taxpayers-bear-the-brunt-of-new-zealand-tax-bill

There is so little spoken of in the article... that it is in no way a reflection of the perceived shortage in tax-payer money

needless to say... you read and post articles for the benefit of justifying your thinking... but the articles in themselves are short and dont reveal the real world activities occurring behind the scenes...

It is for this reason.. that people must not rely upon Government or Media to do what is right!!

12 minutes ago, barryb said:

5:45 Sunshine Coast today there is no Matthew riding, there is 2 Michael's however.

F--k I just figured it out, No 10 Prince Morpheus is your tip in that race.

Named after the greek god of dreams.

5 minutes ago, barryb said:

F--k I just figured it out, No 10 Prince Morpheus is your tip in that race.

Named after the greek god of dreams.

you might be onto a winner with that thought Barryb

good luck to you

1 hour ago, barryb said:

it won the following race, it was so far back.

Looks like I am a non believer again.

It was a past the post proposition!! lol and it did just that!!