RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Yehhhh! Boyyyy!

Me mighty Spur has done it again, I haven't cheered that hard since Lazzie won the Inters, (hehe bit delicate today few celebratory coldies) not The Spurs usual go from the front like that but whew cheez he done it yussss!!! :D bloody Ruby geez whats with her? when I saw her hook out I slapped me mate goin 'oh geez watch this here she comes' and boom a friggin gallop! what WTF, gawd I wish they could get her goin like I know she can, Temporale had his go, and to coin a phrase there were 'more breakers than Piha' headin to the finish line ......and what a go in the Derby whoarrr that was some race, still AllStars had pretty good night anyway even though Derby wasn't to be theirs......

Cheers Iraklis

1 hour ago, Iraklis said:

Me mighty Spur has done it again, I haven't cheered that hard since Lazzie won the Inters, (hehe bit delicate today few celebratory coldies) not The Spurs usual go from the front like that but whew cheez he done it yussss!!! :D bloody Ruby geez whats with her? when I saw her hook out I slapped me mate goin 'oh geez watch this here she comes' and boom a friggin gallop! what WTF, gawd I wish they could get her goin like I know she can, Temporale had his go, and to coin a phrase there were 'more breakers than Piha' headin to the finish line ......and what a go in the Derby whoarrr that was some race, still AllStars had pretty good night anyway even though Derby wasn't to be theirs......

Cheers Iraklis

Yes, it was a good effort, but a rough race. Plenty of breakers and horses stopping a long way from home! Sad to see Ruby break, like you I thought she was going to make a run. She'll keep.

It was also good to see master horseman Fred Fletcher get a win with Mikey Maguire. The horse was impressive I thought and will win more.

2 hours ago, Idolmite said:

What about the run of Enghein? Broke, what? Three times? Travelled wide. Lost by a nose? Wow!

My thoughts exactly. This horse is heading for the top. I actually backed it because I follow Love You blood. Heart in the mouth stuff. We ran third in the trotting Derby, great result after having a virus and out for 6 weeks. He is heading to Auckland nxt, and according to Phil loves the right hand way around. Take note.

I know Globe, when I saw him (Enghein) comin again that's when the really harrrrdddd cheerin started, mate I was pushin the Spur :D and yellin the place down, then the wait for the call (gawd it seemed to take forever) I thought he'd got me Spur, I couldn't watch replay of finish, had fingers crossed, I was a wreck......then when the call came through, mate beersies on! yusssss!!!!

Cheers Iraklis