RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

These little bastards need sorting out....

This poor sod lost his career because of these lying little toerags.

You might have expected a little more support from a school after 27 years, but apparently not....

And they wonder why men are in such short supply as teachers......:angry:

http://home.nzcity.co.nz/news/article.aspx?id=266964&fm=psp,tsf

It is sickening Crusty. A 40 year career down the toilet just like that.

What bothers me is that he was found not guilty yet still lost his job. You have to wonder about the idiots running that school.

He works there for 27 years, apparently without blemish, then starts touching kids...??  No alarm bells there....??

Sounds like they have used this as an excuse to get rid for whatever reason. Just not right.

1 hour ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Any grounds for compensation ?

You would think so. I'd like to know the reasons they used for the decision...the guy was innocent FFS....!!

Hope he doesn't let this slide. More might come to light yet.

Yep agree it’s bullshit for the guy, however I do have something that raises a little bit of a red flag.

He lost his rag and swore and went off at the kids, which caused them to respond in the poor way they did. Kids, even shitbag kids are a little forgiving for one off incidents, was there repeated events similar?  Was the school 100% behind him with his exemplary record and encouraging the police to investigate hard as they have doubts about the legitimacy of the complaints?. On face value and what we know you would have to say not, why not is the question.

Either the school is incredibly remiss or they themselves had reason to question, I don’t know, but it seems odd that a person with a long unblemished teaching history would be treated in such a way.

For someone so long in teaching you would have learnt the skills as to how to deal with kids behaving like little bastards, however I am also a realist and understand that the social dysfunction in society is really surfacing in schools now  where schools are a lot more than just education houses. The proportion today of kids coming from shitbag families who see drugs and violence daily is sky high and we are only a matter of a few years away from having massive social issues when these kids are 18-25. 

Many suburbs across this country now have become no go zones because of the quality of the inhabitants and their offspring, we do need to have buckets of understanding for schools trying to advance in life some of these lost causes.

Agree Barry, but if I had worked there for 27 years I would have expected a hell of a lot more support. Perhaps he did lose it a bit when the kids were painting their arms black, but hard to know what any of us would have done being wound up like that.

Just seems to me if all those years were served without incident,  they jumped on this allegation pretty bloody quickly. The fact that he lost his job despite being cleared in five minutes, makes you think it was a convenient excuse to let him go.

On 4/6/2018 at 0:38 PM, crustyngrizzly said:

Any grounds for compensation ?

I really hope so with the proviso the school's board of directors the principal, the police, the prosecutor, the parents and most certainly not the taxpayers are made to pay it. 

On 4/7/2018 at 10:44 AM, Ohokaman said:

Agree Barry, but if I had worked there for 27 years I would have expected a hell of a lot more support. Perhaps he did lose it a bit when the kids were painting their arms black, but hard to know what any of us would have done being wound up like that.

Just seems to me if all those years were served without incident,  they jumped on this allegation pretty bloody quickly. The fact that he lost his job despite being cleared in five minutes, makes you think it was a convenient excuse to let him go.

im going to chime in on this... but taking a different tact

on the surface it can seemlingly look "cut and dried"

i dont wish to justify the schools response or take sides with the loyal Teacher, I tend to look at the benefits for those who wish to look for the silver lining in everything...

It is highly unusual the way it has all played out...

And i have been in a similar situation... where my life was literally turned on its head, my boss questioned my competency at work, upset with this, my thinking led me to quitting... my partner didnt like the thought of supporting me til such time i found something else, this led to go live somewhere else

the resultant had me returning to my parents, where i was wondering what happened!!??

my Father was the chairman of 2 establishments, and my mother was a teacher in her respected field.... now my Dad had alot of paper work as a result of the work he did... and the house is relatively small.. much of Dads work was carried out in the sitting room... so there was much clutter as a result

i was just glad to see mum and dad and spend time... and explained to them the change in events which brought me back home.

once i took the focus off myself... and listened my mum and what she was saying... and i quote

" i cant breathe in this house".. no doubt due to the clutter... i set myself a task of de-clutterring and making more breathing room for mum..

after seeking permission from Dad about tidying and moving things outside.. i spent near on a week or 2 sorting and de-cluttering

after the work was 80% completed.. lo and behold i get a ring from the partner... she was coming to receive me back and we can work things out.....

a couple of weeks later my life was restored... Same Job restored, relationship restored and knowledge that mums not going to suffocate at home!!

What this ordeal highlighted to me was...... even in the event of your world being turned upside down, there is a bright side to everything

It is not clear what will occur in the life of the Loyal Teacher, but i know that sometimes we can be moved in our life to address another aspect which is of greater importance... and in my case it was seeing my mum was okay and not worrying about breathing in her own house!!

exodus 20:12, Ephesians 6:2-3

and consider Romans 8:28-30

On ‎04‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 2:59 AM, barryb said:

Yep agree it’s bullshit for the guy, however I do have something that raises a little bit of a red flag.

He lost his rag and swore and went off at the kids, which caused them to respond in the poor way they did. Kids, even shitbag kids are a little forgiving for one off incidents, was there repeated events similar?  Was the school 100% behind him with his exemplary record and encouraging the police to investigate hard as they have doubts about the legitimacy of the complaints?. On face value and what we know you would have to say not, why not is the question.

Either the school is incredibly remiss or they themselves had reason to question, I don’t know, but it seems odd that a person with a long unblemished teaching history would be treated in such a way.

For someone so long in teaching you would have learnt the skills as to how to deal with kids behaving like little bastards, however I am also a realist and understand that the social dysfunction in society is really surfacing in schools now  where schools are a lot more than just education houses. The proportion today of kids coming from shitbag families who see drugs and violence daily is sky high and we are only a matter of a few years away from having massive social issues when these kids are 18-25. 

Many suburbs across this country now have become no go zones because of the quality of the inhabitants and their offspring, we do need to have buckets of understanding for schools trying to advance in life some of these lost causes.

The problem Barry is we now live in world of Snowflakes where the word NO is forbidden to be used and everything is pandering to these kids who assume they can do anything they please.  

44 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

I’d be wanting justice from The Police.

They're outrageous in the way the use precious resources extravagantly to prove their hunch that the subject is guilty.

They're detectives FFS, yet they make a false and baseless allegation and ruined someone’s life, tearing families apart.

The Police should be accountable as individuals and arguably charged with negligence.

These allegations were that the teacher groped the four girls in a populated classroom, yet they couldn’t find ONE corroborating witness !! 

What a farce, this is “keystone cops” 101 stuff.

Too right. The actions of this police officer were illegal and probably prejudiced the case...should have been thrown out then and there.

The man told the Herald that, despite the suppression order, a police officer named him at a public meeting and declared him guilty to an assembled group of parents and students.

He said the officer told the group that "I was a guilty man, I would be found guilty, I would go to jail."

3 hours ago, poundforpound said:

I’d be wanting justice from The Police.

They're outrageous in the way the use precious resources extravagantly to prove their hunch that the subject is guilty.

They're detectives FFS, yet they make a false and baseless allegation and ruined someone’s life, tearing families apart.

The Police should be accountable as individuals and arguably charged with negligence.

These allegations were that the teacher groped the four girls in a populated classroom, yet they couldn’t find ONE corroborating witness !! 

What a farce, this is “keystone cops” 101 stuff.

Correct. I wonder what his options are to redress this injustice. My eldest has been a teacher for some time and she is apoplectic at this poor man's circumstances, in the face of Police incompetance. 

21 hours ago, rdytdy said:

The problem Barry is we now live in world of Snowflakes where the word NO is forbidden to be used and everything is pandering to these kids who assume they can do anything they please.  

And that would have to be Jacinda Ardern's fault wouldn't it rdytry? C'mon - don't disappoint us - link it to Jacinda.

4 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

And that would have to be Jacinda Ardern's fault wouldn't it rdytry? C'mon - don't disappoint us - link it to Jacinda.

Even spelling your surname incorrectly doesn't throw us. So I will link you instead. :lol:

Uriah Heep, the smarmiest creep in Dickens

Uriah Heep is a fictional character created by Charles Dickens in his novel David Copperfield. Heep is one of the main antagonists of the novel. His character is notable for his cloying humility, obsequiousness, and insincerity, making frequent references to his own "'umbleness"

And he loved to hear the word "Yes" as often as he could.

No wonder you identify with the Snowflakes UH. :D 

4 hours ago, rdytdy said:

Even spelling your surname incorrectly doesn't throw us. So I will link you instead. :lol:

Uriah Heep is a fictional character created by Charles Dickens in his novel David Copperfield. Heep is one of the main antagonists of the novel. His character is notable for his cloying humility, obsequiousness, and insincerity, making frequent references to his own "'umbleness"

No Ted. A rock band from the early 70,s.

" Very eavy  Very umble" 

On 10/04/2018 at 5:00 PM, rdytdy said:

If you say so Mr rdytdy. I am far too umble to object to your wisdom.

PS. This Teacher was, most likely, sacked for the manner in which he dealt with the children in his class prior to the abuse allegations. A Teacher of 40 years should have tools in his arsenal that don't include swearing at 11 year olds.

On 4/13/2018 at 10:01 AM, Uriah Heap said:

If you say so Mr rdytdy. I am far too umble to object to your wisdom.

PS. This Teacher was, most likely, sacked for the manner in which he dealt with the children in his class prior to the abuse allegations. A Teacher of 40 years should have tools in his arsenal that don't include swearing at 11 year olds.

After 40 years of dealing with little shits like this, I'm surprised the poor bastard hasn't lost it before now.