RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
lamour

Fixed Odds for Oaks

Anyone know if he has negotiated a deal for racing similar to the last time he formed a government with Labour.?

Some administrators seemed to think there would be something similar in the pipeline but it seems if there is no one is talking about it.

What I was going to say was, I read somewhere the fixed odds on the NZ Oaks was coming out last week.  Nominations are already closed so not sure what the hold up would be

Aussie TAB seem to have good odds for Sheriff $5.50.  Anthem too short at $3.20.   Soho Burning Love at $15.00 is the surprise for me. Thought it would have been around the $4.00 -5.00 dollar mark.

Whats with the market not being available on the NZ TAB.  Are they deliberately trying to suppress betting on Harness Racing??

6 hours ago, lamour said:

Aussie TAB seem to have good odds for Sheriff $5.50.  Anthem too short at $3.20.   Soho Burning Love at $15.00 is the surprise for me. Thought it would have been around the $4.00 -5.00 dollar mark.

Whats with the market not being available on the NZ TAB.  Are they deliberately trying to suppress betting on Harness Racing??

Yes they are trying to suppress harness betting, fixed odds!

Heavy restrictions on fixed oncourse now!

Bookies need to grow some.

Got to the point of not worth the effort!!!!!!

10 hours ago, Brodie said:

Yes they are trying to suppress harness betting, fixed odds!

Heavy restrictions on fixed oncourse now!

Bookies need to grow some.

Got to the point of not worth the effort!!!!!!

You keep repeating this same old rubbish, your posts wont change anything and your cred is so diminished by continually saying your pulling out or wont post only to be back doing the opposite in record time. Make your m9nd up

2 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

You keep repeating this same old rubbish, your posts wont change anything and your cred is so diminished by continually saying your pulling out or wont post only to be back doing the opposite in record time. Make your m9nd up

Not rubbish at all, Fart Too Much, it is fact.

The Brodster tells it the way it is and is the voice of the majority, whether you like it or not!

2 minutes ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

Any actual examples BrodBlyton ?????

Plenty Kotare, Brodtruth!!

11 hours ago, Brodie said:

Not rubbish at all, Fart Too Much, it is fact.

The Brodster tells it the way it is and is the voice of the majority, whether you like it or not!

Where do you get the idea that you are "the voice of the majority?"

2 hours ago, Idolmite said:

Where do you get the idea that you are "the voice of the majority?"

The voices in his head tell him. He always quotes "all horsemen blah blah blah", - he probably drinks with a few like minded people at his local and comes away as if he was at a meeting of the regional horseman's committee. Fair enough having his opinion that is way off the money but to keep regurgitating the same old stuff day after day is a lot more annoying than "being all dressed up with nowhere to go" 

10 hours ago, Spikecity said:

The voices in his head tell him. He always quotes "all horsemen blah blah blah", - he probably drinks with a few like minded people at his local and comes away as if he was at a meeting of the regional horseman's committee. Fair enough having his opinion that is way off the money but to keep regurgitating the same old stuff day after day is a lot more annoying than "being all dressed up with nowhere to go" 

I would be keen for Brod to call a race or two. I am sure he would add his own colour.

The "I'm still restricted passing lane"

"All cashed up and nowhere to punt"