RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Wuhey some good racin Sat.....

Hey hey guys, we've sent TonyH and Temporale south for a reconnoitre behind enemy lines in the Trot :D and we get another look at the youngster EnhanceYourCalm (can't wait for this fella to come north), TurnItUp gets another go round and MoreTheBetter gets another shot at AltaOrlando, AllStars got some crackers in for the day should be good front an centre with a few coldies great way to spend the day.....

GOOOOOO!!!! TonyH and Temporale!!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

12 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Hey hey guys, we've sent TonyH and Temporale south for a reconnoitre behind enemy lines in the Trot :D and we get another look at the youngster EnhanceYourCalm (can't wait for this fella to come north), TurnItUp gets another go round and MoreTheBetter gets another shot at AltaOrlando, AllStars got some crackers in for the day should be good front an centre with a few coldies great way to spend the day.....

Cheers Iraklis

Another north-south contest for you Iraklis.

I'm not sure the Easter Cup should remain its Grp 1  status  given it current stake of 100k. 

27 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Cheers Iraklis

Enjoy the racing mate. All Stars should win at least three, not so sure about Temporale from his draw. He's a good trotter, and best driver aboard but I think he will struggle to win. I won't be watching the Easter meeting because spending a few days in sunny Marlborough Sounds. All the best.

4 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Hey onya Janitor enjoy :D but, you know they all grow a leg when The Iceman commeth and he is in the bike yep yep yep.....

FarTooMuch, mate can't wait fingers crossed just in case, ah yuh gotta use all at your disposal......

Cheers Iraklis

Your a man of pure gold in terms of your passion for the SB sport Iraklis.

FarTooMuch mate, I love em, caught the bug when I was a kid :D I visit Puke Trotting track most days, love yakkin with the people workin out down there, keep an eye on the horses workin around track and yep make a general nuisance of myself if any harness stars are there, they're an understanding lot down there lol, actually found out that me fav when he was racin mighty Terror To Love was actually bein stabled not far from me, dammit I missed me chance there, buuuuttt, I scored a TerrorToLove hat it's hangin on the wall right next to the mighty Freaks hat.....in me glass cabinet got my Delightful Lady glass and record, and next to that is a set of place mats featuring all the Champs Lord Module, Delightful Lady, mighty Cardy etc etc you get the picture, yup love everything about em, there's nothin like em, under the lights up Alex Park my favourite spot to watch em is half way along the front of the stands towards the corner as they turn for home, when they come round that turn leanin in all chests and forelegs workin, and they give it full bore! oohwhee! now that's a sight to behold I tell yuh........

Cheers Iraklis

Yeh Kotare, just realised I ah kinda made a funny when I said 'behind enemy lines' :D but, he has the master aboard The Iceman knows him and he did have a rather good trial before venturin into enemy territory......

Cheers Iraklis

Shame i'm offshore for some time as it would be great to catch these races live. Fortunately some of the better  bookmakers have full replays alongside their results so all is not lost. The AS team looks strong and im already on Sicario and Anthem in Derby at 12s and 10s respectively.

1 hour ago, Fartoomuch said:

Shame i'm offshore for some time as it would be great to catch these races live. Fortunately some of the better  bookmakers have full replays alongside their results so all is not lost. The AS team looks strong and im already on Sicario and Anthem in Derby at 12s and 10s respectively.

Is Funatthebeach scratched lol.

1 hour ago, Iraklis said:

Hey FarTooMuch mate, what an awesome weekend we got comin races Sat, nice :D and the fight on Sun yeh boy! you watchin the fight? oh yuh gotta be watchin the fight :D

Cheers Iraklis

I would have thought any money is good money for AJ but then just checked the odds Parker at 4.45 and AJ at 1.16. Not a lot of value after all when you consider those brave souls at NZTAB have Parker to be knocked down at 1.10

Forbury, far more races worth backing than Addington.

Can hardly wait, YAY BOYYYYYY GOO YOU GOOD THING YEE HAAAAA 

geez may be I am getting a bit Toooo excited!

1 hour ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

you think you have time for a cup of tea and a lie down before the first ?

Best ignored KH. He's a stranger to his word. Comes goes  and  makes things up by his own admission 

Let's concentrate  on  the head topic thread  and hope he goes away or makes a positive  contribution for a change

Guest Hunterthenutter
2 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

Best ignored KH. He's a stranger to his word. Comes goes  and  makes things up by his own admission 

Let's concentrate  on  the head topic thread  and hope he goes away or makes a positive  contribution for a change

whats a good place bet in the cup Saturday  then???