RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
eljay

Late Scratchings Auckland Tonight

All of Dunn's entries have been late scratched.

Also Reidman's My Boy Boo which RIU say was scratched by stewards due to being ineligible.     This seems strange when horse was accepted last Monday by both the club and HRNZ and this has only arisen today!

11 minutes ago, eljay said:

All of Dunn's entries have been late scratched.

Also Reidman's My Boy Boo which RIU say was scratched by stewards due to being ineligible.     This seems strange when horse was accepted last Monday by both the club and HRNZ and this has only arisen today!

Lung infection re Dunn horses.

It was scratched last Sunday at Cambridge and got the customary 5 day stand down.    Due to an "administration error" this was not entered against the horse, hence it's acceptance in the field.     The ""error" was discovered this morning and immediately righted, hence why horse now shows as "stood down".     It will be OK from tomorrow, 5 days up, but as was after official withdrawal time had to be deemed a late scratching.    

p.s. we are all not perfect :D   I overlooked it was scratched at Cambridge hence why I queried.     Got the reason when I enquired after arriving at meeting tonight.

also:   Jack Mackinnon's horse is stabled with Dunn's team hence it also was suffering from the same virus as Robert's ones.

3 minutes ago, tim vince said:

Better to have a scr penalty say 100 bucks.every horse vital for Auckland. This standout stuff is ancient.plus pay a driving fee.probably stop the frivolous ones

Agree standown stuff is ancient.Agree that penalty and driving fee should be paid unless vet certificate can be supplied,both for scratching anf before horse can be nominated again.