RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Jeep

Aaron White

Guest Hunterthenutter
37 minutes ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

The great Lachlan MacArthur Marshall.

was very good in this day and loved a good punt to

6 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

I don't mind Aaron seems like a real nice chap, but I do like to know who has run 2nd and 3rd as they cross the line not after 30seconds of wah wah about the winner,...he's no reg clapp, but better than alby and George when they had the gig at Alex park

I would like to know them in the right order. 50/50 he is wrong if there is a close go for the minors

9 hours ago, Booby Bec said:

Are you serious buddy.  His constant "all dressed up no where to go" is incredibly cringeworthy.  Not to mention constant referrals about the wizard, the chief, the magic man, the iceman does very little to me.  Have also noticed either horses he tips or has punted (not sure if he likes a bet) he gets wrapped up in how their performing rather than calling the race.  Not an easy job im sure, just thankful we have Matt Cross, Mark Mac and Davey Mac in the south running A.White  into the kitty litter!!

Have to agree with Bobby, the wizard, chief etc, really annoys me. 

Many times just before race starts, he is yapping on about speedway, rather than horses. 

Marky mac, MC & Greg do a heap of study each week, 

I don't mind Aaron but his pre-race comments and selections seem to come directly off Trottech (does he write that)? 

Matt Cross gets a little over-excited at times and has called a horse the wrong name on more than one occasion.

I wonder what the TAB thought about Jason's comments at Waikouaiti regarding punters giving him their money rather than betting on certain horses?

Mark is great, but Davey Mac for me ....

Globe, Alex Park for me mate, that's me local :D so to speak, I just think it's more contemporary love visiting the Hall Of Fame, and there is a certain amount of history there as well....each to his own...

brodie, there are chief's in Maoridom, and it's not red indian (culturally insensitive) it's Native American......

Cheers Iraklis

2 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Globe, Alex Park for me mate, that's me local :D so to speak, I just think it's more contemporary love visiting the Hall Of Fame, and there is a certain amount of history there as well....each to his own...

Cheers Iraklis

The food is pretty good as well at AP especially the variety on the ground floor.

12 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Sorry Iraklis, Addington rules, always has , always will. Alex doesn't have the "mana "or as much History. Period.:)

Very true.  But I can sort of see where Iraklis is coming from as well.  I don't think it would be unfair to say that Addington has become pretty shabby over the last 15-20 years, and not very customer-friendly.  Even on Cup Day, when the big crowd covers up some of the more dreary aspects, the absence of a public stand and the presence of a large video screen in the centre of the course combine to make it impossible to even see the races.  And as for the other customer 'amenities', don't get me started.  So while Addington still has the best track, and the best racing, and the best horses (usually), I reckon Alex Park provides the better on-course experience.  

Alex Park has the infield screen too on "big" nights.     Must be very costly to the club to hire it.     Probably find Cambridge will have it for the Jewels too which suggests it is there at the insistence of Trackside but why I can't for the life of me work out.     Didn't think the clubs were wallowing in that much spare money!

2 hours ago, Iraklis said:

brodie, there are chief's in Maoridom, and it's not red indian (culturally insensitive) it's Native American......

Cheers Iraklis

So David has got Maori blood???

3 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Cheers Iraklis

Think feathers Brodie.

3 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Cheers Iraklis

Quite right Iraklis. If I lived in Auckland it would be my local. Christchurch, Adders would be a second home. Perth , would live at Gloucester Park.

And Basil is right, the oncourse experience at Addington may have dropped off, but come Cup week it hums despite itself.

brodie, nice attempt to not address the obvious, my point was really quite simple in that there are chiefs in Maoridom, and not only in the American Indian, 'red indian' is culturally insensitive to the Native American in fact it is considered quite racist by them.....

Iraklis

1 hour ago, Iraklis said:

brodie, nice attempt to not address the obvious, my point was really quite simple in that there are chiefs in Maoridom, and not only in the American Indian, 'red indian' is culturally insensitive to the Native American in fact it is considered quite racist by them.....

Iraklis

Chiefs in red indians rather than people from India.

David could be Chief Sitting Bull seem he sits in the cart!

Wouldnt think the Butchers come from Maoridom so would be interesting how Aaron got to call David “The Chief”

all nz commentators should be welcome to call in USA. they very  bad although some call 4 or 5 times a week with all races mile with usually 8 starters so they are probably bored and that is how it sounds. No commentary until start point reached (this couldbe just on replays but I suspect not.)sOME COMMENTS A BIT AMUSING from New York. our x horse was leading and a challenger arrived outside her. she sped up and the commentator said she has managed to stuff the challenger in behind her.he then said as our x horse pulled away the driver can see all the field in the rear vision mirror and they are all getting smaller.   lol

27 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Wouldnt think the Butchers come from Maoridom so would be interesting how Aaron got to call David “The Chief”

A good question Brodie, how Aaron came by using the nickname. He may respond on here, or I will ask him the next time I see him.

My thoughts are, Perhaps David is the chief, with his sons coming along behind, the indians. Another thought is, he was the regular driver of Elsu, and there is a tribe of indian called Souix. Only a guess, and pondering, but in due course will find out.

Cheers.

Robert.

Elsu means Flying Falcon in Native American tongue, and yes the Lakota people are from the mighty Sioux nation......

brodie, you are showing your complete and utter ignorance 'red indians' is not a term used for Asian Indians it was, and always has been, a derogatory term used for the Native American in reference to the colour of their skin not only when they were sporting warpaint (a sacred thing) in battle.....but also when they had been scalped by soldiers etc...

Cheers Iraklis

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

Maybe it's because he decides the drives for the rest of his "tribe" ..... ?

2 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Elsu means Flying Falcon in Native American tongue, and yes the Lakota people are from the mighty Sioux nation......

brodie, you are showing your complete and utter ignorance 'red indians' is not a term used for Asian Indians it was, and always has been, a derogatory term used for the Native American in reference to the colour of their skin not only when they were sporting warpaint (a sacred thing) in battle.....but also when they had been scalped by soldiers etc...

Cheers Iraklis

No kidding!!

Red Indians are from the days of cowboys and Indians, Tonto etc.

Nothing gets past “The Brodster”.

3 minutes ago, Brodie said:

No kidding!!

Red Indians are from the days of cowboys and Indians, Tonto etc.

Nothing gets past “The Brodster”.

Gosh you have a habit of sending threads wildly off topic. This one is rather humerus thought. 

flagU, well you think wrong mate! cleary you know nothing of Native American history and their battles fought, however, once it was taught them they were quick and willing learners, that said, ignorance neither becomes or enhances you or your thoughts and the fact remains that the term is racist! and derogatory! something you are more than happy to resort to, says alot about you......

brodie, grow up! just because it comes from the days of cowboys and Indians doesn't lend justification to the use of the term! just goes to show you are of the same ilk as yuh mate!

Iraklis