RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
We're Doomed

Waimate

4 hours ago, We're Doomed said:

I am somewhat surprised that no one has mentioned the return of racing to Waimate this weekend after a five year break. I know it's the other code, but the gallops will be back there in June as well.

Useful course for others to transfer to during a wet winter.

Has been mentioned not that long ago.

5 minutes ago, Shad said:

Page 4 were doomed

Good man, I was overseas. Good to see us getting another subject going anyhow. Less acrimonious than the other two person conversation on here at the moment. I have a lot of sympathy for Waimate, great to see them battle back.

Totally agree, a credit to them, could have easily thrown in the towel, made a meeting there a long time ago, enjoyable day out, would like to get to kurow for a look, but they only race once a year and its a busy time work wise for me, did get to omakau few years back, invercargill, riverton and a few others on the list.Can't beat those country meetings, and looks like they are an endangered species.

29 minutes ago, Shad said:

Totally agree, a credit to them, could have easily thrown in the towel, made a meeting there a long time ago, enjoyable day out, would like to get to kurow for a look, but they only race once a year and its a busy time work wise for me, did get to omakau few years back, invercargill, riverton and a few others on the list.Can't beat those country meetings, and looks like they are an endangered species.

Yes Waimate, Kurow and Omakau are all good value.