RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

Matamata Comp

On 3/22/2018 at 9:22 PM, weasel57 said:

What chance do I have with only one pick per race, Gruff? Well, at least I'm game to have a crack..hopefully will get lower points than you! LOl

August Edition

Pierrocity

Valante

Rikki Tikki Tavi

Brookbars

Travimyfriend

It’s Destiny’s Child

My point being it’s a tough day at the office weasel nothing personal,the picture of you next to Bonecrusher resonates:)

august edition,pierocity,blue breeze,rising shot,on parole,our king sway,chicane... best of luck :)

R1  #7 One Prize One Goal

R2  #7 Lady Shabeel

R3  #14 Itsabird

R4  #2  Rising Shot

R5  #5  Blue Lagoon

R6  #14  Nicoletta

R7  #11  Endean Express

Cheers Gruffy :)

On 3/22/2018 at 9:22 PM, weasel57 said:

What chance do I have with only one pick per race, Gruff? Well, at least I'm game to have a crack..hopefully will get lower points than you! LOl

August Edition

Pierrocity

Valante

Rikki Tikki Tavi

Brookbars

Travimyfriend

It’s Destiny’s Child

Very little with two scratchings Weasel....:rolleyes:

After race 5 I think these are the leading scorers,but could be wrong so not gospel 

sayer=12

cabbage 13

mrzim=14

chelseacol=16

double r=17

gubellini=19

lynzim=19

pete=19

best b=19

ohokaman=20

jack=20

vonsmall=20

things can change quickly in this comp though.

11 hours ago, Gruff said:

My point being it’s a tough day at the office weasel nothing personal,the picture of you next to Bonecrusher resonates:)

august edition,pierocity,blue breeze,rising shot,on parole,our king sway,chicane... best of luck :)

it was indeed a tough day, Gruff ...for reasons I choose not to divulge at present ..anyway, that aint me in the Bonecrusher pic ( I was the photographer!)

6 hours ago, hesi said:

Yep I'd agree with that, 20 pts

Others might not want to know what they scored:)

congrats to Chelseacol for winning the comp at Matamata ...

however, since 2 of my 7 picks wer scratched, can I claim them as earning 0 points, add them to the points earned by my slowpokes (none of whom won, though Pierrocity ran 2nd and Travimyfriend 3rd) and seek a judicial enquiry????????? Whats that ? Whaddya mean 'No!'?

14 hours ago, Tool no. 1 said:

good effort that considering 7 pointer in the first.

wasnt a great start to the day yesterday. I was at Riccarton and got shut out on the first , awful in first up north and then second at riccarton my bet of the day went awful.

Finish was ok though :-)

11 hours ago, chelseacol said:

wasnt a great start to the day yesterday. I was at Riccarton and got shut out on the first , awful in first up north and then second at riccarton my bet of the day went awful.

Finish was ok though :-)

Thanks to all who entered :) Col gets paid and didn’t have to label Kenny. Nice work:)

22 hours ago, weasel57 said:

congrats to Chelseacol for winning the comp at Matamata ...

however, since 2 of my 7 picks wer scratched, can I claim them as earning 0 points, add them to the points earned by my slowpokes (none of whom won, though Pierrocity ran 2nd and Travimyfriend 3rd) and seek a judicial enquiry????????? Whats that ? Whaddya mean 'No!'?

Ok ...problem is you still lost:ph34r:

22 hours ago, weasel57 said:

it was indeed a tough day, Gruff ...for reasons I choose not to divulge at present ..anyway, that aint me in the Bonecrusher pic ( I was the photographer!)

Your mate looks hardcase,birds of a feather:)

21 hours ago, Gruff said:

Thanks to all who entered :) Col gets paid and didn’t have to label Kenny. Nice work:)

Thanks Gruff

as weasel said a fun Comp. I’ve run a couple previously and will use the prize money to roll out another one shortly.