RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Guest 2Admin2

Track Update for Rosehill

Guest 2Admin2

11mm so far today.

Track updated at 10am Sydney time - track downgraded from G4 to S6.  Weather still showery.

Woops thanks for pointing out the mistake.... predictive texting from a previous week.  Still the track has been downgraded from G4 to a S6.

Plus the weather forecast for Rosehill is much worse.....they've had 19mm and another 50 to 60mm forecast.

2 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Wait and see

For sure - the weather can be fickle especially around the Equinox.  However G4 to S6 in 24 hours....

Although it's a good track with far better recovery attributes than any of ours.

Thursday night/Friday morning is the forecast to look at.  If that comes to fruition then look at a heavy track Saturday.

Consensus reminds me of Helen Clark and Heather Simpson from the 1999 -  2008 government.  Like them she is one tough, talented bitch, and whether their makeup runs or not will not worry them.  What concerns me is that when a female like Consensus is retired to stud she will probably want to serve the stallion.

1 minute ago, N1MUE said:

can't be true!?

Are you there?  The weather station I was looking at says it is but I guess Rosehill has a micro climate of its own.

1 minute ago, 2Admin2 said:

Are you there?  The weather station I was looking at says it is but I guess Rosehill has a micro climate of its own.

no I was just going off the earlier reports of people on the ground

3 minutes ago, N1MUE said:

no I was just going off the earlier reports of people on the ground

Ah but you don't have a couple of half pissed trainers giving you the inside oil do you?

4 minutes ago, pete said:

Ah but you don't have a couple of half pissed trainers giving you the inside oil do you?

Those trainers are probably under the sun lamp with Gai at the moment topping up the tan!

9 hours ago, poundforpound said:

She’s actually very feminine, not the least bit butch, she’s actually gentle to a fault, she loves humans ( not sure why given that most of them are fuckwits ), and she tries her guts out, until the jockey sits up ( then she pulls up, as she’s been taught to do, and saves herself for another day ).

If we’d struck a decent firm track and really good tempo she’d have won the Ranvet, because she she can run a 2.01 2000m, but now that it’s a bit damp, and there’s no real tempo in the race, I’m thinking anything in the first five will be good.

Go Kimmy though, run my princess, show these fuckers how it’s done and make the wankers like Jayne fucking Ivil and 2imabipolarloser2 swallow their bitter pills.

hasn't consensus done well on slow and heavy tracks

Trentham never put anyone wrong this year (or last year or the year before, or even the year before that) did they?

Maybe I should move to Sydney to help EVERYONE out!

Dont forget the Kikuyu Grass! It certainly slows down the NZ’ers and is well over a second slower than what what one achieves at home. DONT FORGET THAT.

20mm Wednesday

19mm Thursday

8mm in the last 24 hours.

Recorded at Olympic Park which is 5km from Rosehill so might not have got that far up the Parramatta River.

It is clearing and no significant rain forecast from now until start time.  The track will improve from today's reading.  Oh for a decent race surface in NZ!