RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Addington Friday- Great Fields

At the end of the day it will a great nights racing. FU, Brodie feel free to detract/ hi jack the conversation as you usually do from what could be a good thread. You got the last one shut down with the the help of a few other anti AS detractors. See if you can make it 2 in a row with your personnel issues.

1 hour ago, Lee270744 said:

Heed my advice and take that mirror to bed.

But when I wake up I will be in love with myself!

16 hours ago, Iraklis said:

brodie, your wrong! you clearly need glasses pal the only place that word exists is in your dictionary mate 'brodicitionary' turn it up....

Hey FarToMuch mate see the mighty Spur is havin a run round as well :D yeh boy......

Iraklis

Indeed, he will along with his stablemate in the Oaks be a welcome addition to the nights trotting ranks.

Speaking of the Trotting Oaks hats off to Reg Storrer for his sponsorship , top bloke, owner and seasoned investor

Guest Hunterthenutter
17 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

Shouldn't that be "More" in love with yourself.

this post in meant to be about Fridays fields not about bagging brodie fartomuch im picking sheriff to win trip up north did not go to plan as this horse was stuck on the horse float for 48 hours so half and hour from addington home track hes a winner

12 hours ago, Hunterthepunter said:

this post in meant to be about Fridays fields not about bagging brodie fartomuch im picking sheriff to win trip up north did not go to plan as this horse was stuck on the horse float for 48 hours so half and hour from addington home track hes a winner

I will eat my hat if Sheriff can win on Friday night.

Guest Hunterthenutter
27 minutes ago, MisterEd said:

I will eat my hat if Sheriff can win on Friday night.

why is that ed???

Given the atrocious conditions what a great nights racing. Honours evenly shared by the 2 premiership stables and the top drivers showing why they are just that.

Speeding Spur back in the winners circle for Iraklis, A Purdon Q in the 2 yr old pace again and the run of the night from the enigmatic Alta Orlando for the Dunns.

Guest Hunterthenutter
2 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

Given the atrocious conditions what a great nights racing. Honours evenly shared by the 2 premiership stables and the top drivers showing why they are just that.

Speeding Spur back in the winners circle for Iraklis, A Purdon Q in the 2 yr old pace again and the run of the night from the enigmatic Alta Orlando for the Dunns.

and aloka

4 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

Yeah, Alta Orlando? Makes you wonder, say no more. 

7 hours ago, Portfolio said:

While fields last night were ok, I wouldn’t rave about them. Think it just shows quality of horses we have racing now, 

You can only beat whats in front of you. Great divies from horses that looked like good things be it outright or  in exotics