RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
harewood

Trotting in CHINA??

I routinely check the HRNZ website for horses that have been exported from NZ just to see whats leaving the shores and what I might see pop up in Aus that would be worth keeping an eye pout for. Normally just about all are exported to Aus with the odd one to the USA. 

This past month I notice several to Canada, one to Tahiti (beach racing?) and 9 to CHINA. Now something must be going on over there to want that many in a month, must admit never heard of any of them but they are all registered standardbreds. 

Any ideas any one.   And NO not for chow mein please.

The Mongolian Racing group have racing over there. Have only seen the gallopers run . There was a doco/piece with Tom Woods commentary about 18 months ago on trackside. Not sure whars going on with Standardbreds. S Boyd will know more.

1 hour ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

Entire field ex New Zealand.

That was interesting thanks KH Even the mobile arm and it worked. 

And then they all have a rest for half an hour and race again.Wonder how many horses they have to run a programme or did I just watch it.

Have you sourced any vids from China yet 

1 hour ago, harewood said:

That was interesting thanks KH Even the mobile arm and it worked. 

And then they all have a rest for half an hour and race again.Wonder how many horses they have to run a programme or did I just watch it.

Have you sourced any vids from China yet 

Not yet but you will be amongst the first to know when I do :D

I am fascinated at the esteem in which Tahiti Trotting is held. I cant recall AC/DC ever having played at Addington during a meeting.