RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
zelda kratchanova 2

Billy Salter

How disappointing n0.?

the great billy salter playing like a novice in his 300 game , I luv billy salter and those great passes to the touch judges like the ones in the World Cup final 

Boris says Next time he plays his 300 Th game the tv should show his wife and kids another 300 times n0?

because no other players have them :rolleyes:

I don’t think boris likes billy like I do :blink:

Too many great " kiwis " against Billy tonight ,but he still conjured up the winning try !

Benji the Marshall , kerry Packer , Ben Mataleano , Elijah Taylor  and Hairy MacLairey.....even the ageing and tattoo smothered Cronulla motley lot will will struggle.

The sooner Gall becomes Harry Hopman the better !

Go the Wests Tigers.We got rid of the showboats and now we have a TEAM.Good for them.

Bad luck for Salter and his mate Camshaft Blacksmith.They were sure sucking on the half  lemons big time afterwards.Bring on the Shark Fingers. 

15 hours ago, Memphis2 said:

Go the Wests Tigers.We got rid of the showboats and now we have a TEAM.Good for them.

Bad luck for Salter and his mate Camshaft Blacksmith.They were sure sucking on the half  lemons big time afterwards.Bring on the Shark Fingers. 

And a COACH not a mini bus....

it$ a beautiful day, here and in Indian well$ as well...

dream on memphis:)

I note Billy Slater back to his best tonight ,with many sublime passes and after cruising through 70 mins stepped up and along with the great Cam Smith took the game out of reach for an impressive NQ outfit.

Those Aussie refs seem to have lost the plot....do any of the teams stay onside ,not hold the opposition down ,jersey pull , run behind their mates and  not tackle with a stiff arm across the chops.

Aussies actually talk the game up as being something 'good' and the players 'role models' when many of them are women bashers ,glassers ,and druggies...when they have down time after the bashers and alleged rapist stories they talk about the 'virtues' and how many of them will achieve saint hoods and be known as "Immortals"...then try and bring back Carney !!!!!

You gotta laugh ...next half the Cronulla bunch will be wearing suits and trying to be presenters.....gotta laugh !

One thing for sure , both Billy and Cam must be in the running for best ever.......GOAT !

On 3/23/2018 at 4:49 PM, pogo(aus) said:

:blink::blink::blink:

copious quantities of fairy floss will do that to a man.

:blink:

Fairy floss could be used instead of yellow tape to assist the Australian cricket team in their 'cheating' endeavours.

More comfortable when stuck down the underpants !

Should provide copious amounts of humble pie for Australians in general...but I doubt it !

Gotta laugh at these sledging idiots !

101% correct tasmanian man , n0?

these idoits playing cricket like mad englishman and dogs in the beating sun has fried there brians n0?

sack the captain and coach before all the kids in under 10s have sands paper in there underpants n0?

worse than underarm because that was in the rules :P

Boris is 101% idoit, n0?

he just keeps singing in the shower about how little billy salter lost his handbag last nite at shark park:blink:

and why did he try and pass the ball AGAIN to the touches judge:blink:

i don’t think boris likes little billy salter as much as I do:blink:

but paul galle and Luke Lewis , that s a horses with different jockeys :blink:

boris sayed last nite was nearly as much fun as the cronulla rights :blink:

101% idoit n0?

On 3/31/2018 at 7:34 AM, zelda kratchanova 2 said:

:D:D:D

you tell em tasmanian man

best judge on racescscafe ;)

Looks like i'm bang on......Eels  ,zero from 5  !

And 500 people there to watch !

Meanwhile 26,000 watch the Warriors go  5 from 5.

So much surprise and tears in Aussie sport  ,home of Ball tampering !:ph34r:

Little billy salter was brilliant last nite in a loosing team , n0.?

even great captains like cook, Gallen and fifita could not have got the storm Up:angry:

but lump on queens land in the state of Oregon because little billy salter is not re tired. :D

i love Little billy salter, except when he passes to the touch judge :blink:

Billy Slater.......a smooth transition from a great SOO player to a fantastic Queensland SOO Coach......shrewd selector and tactician.

Already talk of him being the GOAT....a big call that ahead of the incumbents Wayne Bennett and Cam Smith.

Maybe in time he will be , but this year he had massive help from the pathetic NSW outfit.

What a sad bunch of losers ,yet many of the commentators kept talking them up ,saying they could come back from 20 points down , haha ie score over 20 points in less than 12 minutes.

Pathetic effort NSW...yet again !

Ennis was almost weeping after the game ,  almost speechless which is odd for him !