RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Peter p

McCormick v Ottley

1 minute ago, hsvman said:

They had a little caffeine which produced a positive, you say Mark had blue magic but yet never tested positive for it? He done his time after owning up for something he was never tested positive for, Dunn’s tested positive and try to denied it funny that 

Hsvman, that in itself is very interesting isn’t it?

Mark owned up to using  Blue Magic and yet he didn’t test positive to it?

Are you therefore saying that he was also using a very  good masking agent back then???

51 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Hsvman, that in itself is very interesting isn’t it?

Mark owned up to using  Blue Magic and yet he didn’t test positive to it?

Are you therefore saying that he was also using a very  good masking agent back then???

Are you therefore saying he is also using a very good masking agent now?

3 hours ago, LongOwner said:

They had a little caffeine - your god had blue magic and his clients were into it so deep they killed themselves - don't be clever as you will come second !!!

I find this amusing because it is "liked" by Umbrella (to be expected) and hunterthepunter who if he is who I think he is was not adverse to getting a little something to help his horses 

Guest Hunterthenutter
8 hours ago, Spikecity said:

I find this amusing because it is "liked" by Umbrella (to be expected) and hunterthepunter who if he is who I think he is was not adverse to getting a little something to help his horses 

hunter has not posted on this topic and my name comes up ?? so whats hunters horses??

6 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:
  12 hours ago, LongOwner said:

"They had a little caffeine - your god had blue magic"  "don't be clever as you will come second !!!"

When was the blue magic scandal? Weren't all involved parties charged, fined, suspended at the time (years ago)?

LongOwner your loyalty to your stable is commendable; but it's a fact they have a recent record of dubious raceday practices. Non accountability, finger pointing and the favour they appear to carry with those in high places leaves a very sour taste with many participants. 

You may be comfortable with 'a little caffine'.  As owners we want our horses competing on a level playing field within the rules and as such find attitudes like this a bloody disgrace!

2 hours ago, Hunterthepunter said:

hunter has not posted on this topic and my name comes up ?? so whats hunters horses??

As I said "if you are who I think you are" you have not had horses that I am aware of for many years. I am commenting from about 30 years ago. Puhinui Road ring any bells? 

Guest Hunterthenutter
1 minute ago, Spikecity said:

As I said "if you are who I think you are" you have not had horses that I am aware of for many years. I am commenting from about 30 years ago. Puhinui Road ring any bells? 

never heard of that horse wrong person I have six horses in work with 4 trainers one horse in perth racing

1 hour ago, Spikecity said:

Enough of the trying to out people... or I will lock the thread and if you have proof of cheating post it if not shut up!!!! You know the rules here...last warning.

Guest Hunterthenutter
7 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

Any with the All Stars?

sold  a horse to all stars years ago

On 3/17/2018 at 7:03 PM, Lee270744 said:

Brodie here is the last stat I will put here. 

The top 9 drivers have driven 4321 horses and won 609 races I will bet they have not driven a handful of winners for All-Stars. 

The 10th on the list is N Rasmussen 63 for 33-7-4. 

On 3/17/2018 at 7:18 PM, Lee270744 said:

Mark is 20th on the list with 51 for 19-9-3, the other 18 don't drive for the all-stars. 

Back him for a place you a dividend  60% of the time.

Brodie can you explain this to me if the All-Stars are unbeatable do they train the 609 winners driven by the top ten reinsmen and women.

That should with a bit of luck put that theory they[All-Stars) are unbeatable put to rest or put down.

6 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

Brodie can you explain this to me if the All-Stars are unbeatable do they train the 609 winners driven by the top ten reinsmen and women.

That should with a bit of luck put that theory they[All-Stars) are unbeatable put to rest or put down.

What a weird question to ask.

Have a look at their record in the group races last season and it will show the facts, Lee.

Ridiculous posting about 609 winners as those races didn’t have Purdon horses in them most prob.

Anyway wasting your time trying to get at the Brodster as he is “always on the money”

4 minutes ago, Lee270744 said:

Now you have 220 drivers whinging they cant beat Blair Orange and Dexter Dunn I suppose they will be off to Aussie for a fair go, mate.

That was just another of the pointless posts  that the AllStars fan club contribute.

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

That was just another of the pointless posts  that the AllStars fan club contribute.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. What next from Brod imastrangertothetruth.com

Facts beat you every time as once again you have been outpointed

6 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. What next from Brod imastrangertothetruth.com

Facts beat you every time as once again you have been outpointed

Seriously Fart Too Much, are you old enough to punt????