RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cubes

Cubes takes the walk of shame to the Woolston TAB again

2 hours ago, Gruff said:

I wasn’t so lucky:(

So close. My wife backed Shared Secrets and looked like it was going to win untill Master Pat, well headed fought back. They never fight back like that if you have backed them. Twoz back luck. 

Thats what keeps us going back to try again I guess

On ‎31‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 5:45 PM, Idolmite said:

And had you followed this hunch to the letter, you'd just of landed a $12,341.00 quaddie. 

All Cafers following this thread will be devastated to know I didn't get the $12k Danielle quaddie yesterday. But save your sympathy, no cards please...

I have her to win the Jockeys premiership at 101-1 and after Saturday's effort she is only 25 behind (should be in front by lunchtime on 31 July!)

Seriously though... my research shows the following for Sam Collett in March ...she'll be glad it's April 

From   113 rides in March ...

·      12 wins, 7 x 2nd, 10 x 3rd (SR about 9.5) …last five completed race days with no winners

·      Longest losing sequence: 27 rides without a win (and counting)

·      9 wins from her first 54 rides in March (SR about 6.0); 3 wins from her last 59 rides (SR: about  20)

I had some luck, my wife stopped at phar lap raceway on the way back from red sheeran, and took some awesome photos of the mighty phar lap statue, very impressive, and a credit to the club and creator, hope to get down that way sometime and see it in the flesh.