RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Catalano

Fanatic

While being interviewed after Fanatic's 5th at Mooni Valley on 16th Feb,David Hayes said her main aim was the Adelaide Cup. His son reiterated those words after her second at Flemington on the 3rd. What great trainers this partnership are and I have seen their facilities which are equal to the best in the world. Michael Walker also a Champ, Top ride from the exTaranaki Wonder.

2 hours ago, Catalano said:

How good was that ride by M J Walker!

Bless MW's little soul! Lovely F4 and Tri. My son went to Flemington Sat and he txt me, "Any tips?" I txt back, "back D Hayes Stable in all the feature races". He did well. Fanatic has done really well under the Hayes Polish. I'd love to see them train Embellish and AOF !

21 hours ago, Trump said:

Bless MW's little soul! Lovely F4 and Tri. My son went to Flemington Sat and he txt me, "Any tips?" I txt back, "back D Hayes Stable in all the feature races". He did well. Fanatic has done really well under the Hayes Polish. I'd love to see them train Embellish and AOF !

Yes, if you are contemplating sending horses over to race, Lindsay Park should be the stable of choice. The same formula CS employed is carried over to the current team...I think the effort with Fanatic is laudable but to see what they did with Boom Time and Redkirk Warrior should really hammer the message home to high profile owners here in NZ...stop wasting your time, bite the,bullet and chase the bucks & black type...then your investment might start took like something...