RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ponderosa8

Kapoor - A tragedy.

So sad. Deserved to win the Karaka million too. I don't know how she was only promoted to 4Th.

Gut wrenching for the owners and after [just] watching the video on Lindsay Park [on another thread]  I really question the training facilities in this country, especially in the north were up to 600/700 horses can be in work at one time!

16 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

How were you able to back a horse a day after it was put down?

well spotted chevy..were/are you a detective?

I fear this can only get worse for Gruff...will he confess he put it on today having not read the news?

Bet the TAB will say they couldn't/wouldn't withdraw the horse from the market until they were officially advised...maybe it hasn't happened yet!!

47 minutes ago, weasel57 said:

well spotted chevy..were/are you a detective?

I fear this can only get worse for Gruff...will he confess he put it on today having not read the news?

Bet the TAB will say they couldn't/wouldn't withdraw the horse from the market until they were officially advised...maybe it hasn't happened yet!!

Not at all Weasel :)I got a coffee and Chicken Avocado Roll from Columbus in Lincoln Rd , then walked into the Tab next door with a 5er , backed Clyde in Race 5 Southland and preceded to Put me profit on Mark Two in the oaks. I spotted the ill fated Kapoor in the market surprisingly and tested the money before cancelling. They are a backward mob alright:blink:

25 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Not at all Weasel :)I got a coffee and Chicken Avocado Roll from Columbus in Lincoln Rd , then walked into the Tab next door with a 5er , backed Clyde in Race 5 Southland and preceded to Put me profit on Mark Two in the oaks. I spotted the ill fated Kapoor in the market surprisingly and tested the money before cancelling. They are a backward mob alright:blink:

That fingernail doesn't suggest Chicken & Avocado, it says Pie, a fried drumstick and chips.

6 minutes ago, barryb said:

That fingernail doesn't suggest Chicken & Avocado, it says Pie, a fried drumstick and chips.

It’s funny bazza because people who call others ‘cockheads‘ suggests Bourbon and Pizza:D  books and their covers aye:)

3 minutes ago, Gruff said:

It’s funny bazza because people who call others ‘cockheads‘ suggests Bourbon and Pizza:D  books and their covers aye:)

I don't think P4Ps establishment is a Pizza outlet.

Mind you Gruff, spontaneous bets on dead horses probably fits with cockhead. hahaha.

37 minutes ago, weasel57 said:

bloody impressive alright..and probably bloody illegal..arrest that man!

Yeah, careful Gruff, spotted a couple of cop cars on my travels today sporting new livery on their roofs -scrolling messages saying "no tolerance". What did that extravagance cost? Most of the felons wouldn't even know what it meant!

2 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

Yeah, careful Gruff, spotted a couple of cop cars on my travels today sporting new livery on their roofs -scrolling messages saying "no tolerance". What did that extravagance cost? Most of the felons wouldn't even know what it meant!

The light was Red Chevy and my following distance more than comfortable:blink:was a photo not a txt so no endangerment.Today alone sitting in traffic I could comfortably say 25% of people were using devices:ph34r: