RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
richie

Allstars 10 wins in a row

1 hour ago, Lee270744 said:

They are beatable 94 of there starters this season have not run a place.  

That was the races where they had more than 3 starters in!

1 hour ago, LongOwner said:

Was team driving happening out there ?

Watch Stress Factor drive - team driving to slaughter the favourite so stable runner gets cruisy trip .

No mention in report either - b....t

You must hate the Tour de France or any meets at the Velodrome.

You are always on about team driving when the Butchers and the Dunns win.

Imagine the owners getting together and saying I

will slaughter mine tonight so you can win.

Well LongOwner, I guess if nothing was said in the reports then there can't have been anything wrong with the race and the way AllStars drove it, nope no team drivin there, or perhaps you just see it differently to authorities....

Geez Lee, those owners are a great lot alright team drivin to the max....  :D

Cheers Iraklis

And another AllStar horse rips into it WarDanDelight blasts thru the guts of it takin out the Kindergarten woohoo stable is on a roll......:D

Semiramide 3rd and Jack Jones 4th, proves that AllStars can be beat.....

Cheers Iraklis

5 hours ago, LongOwner said:

Watch Stress Factor drive - team driving to slaughter the favourite so stable runner gets cruisy trip .

Can Tim expect a bit extra when he gets his pay packet this week ?

6 hours ago, Peter p said:

It’s good they won 7 but being a owner it’s heart breaking when you know you can’t beat them so it’s dodge or sell might organise a race for horse trained by trainers that haven’t had a positive swab in the past ha ha we might struggle to get a field 

So are you  implying the AS team cheats by saying its heart breaking you cant beat them followed by the rest of your comments. ?????

On 3/16/2018 at 2:30 PM, maple h said:

Sure has. Funny you can always tell when mark is in town.

Really??

We had been up in Hanmer for a short break this week so full credit to the staff topping off the team for Friday's racing. It was a wonderful effort from all of them and they deserve a lion's share of the praise for our success this week.  We headed home on Friday and while we kept tags on how things were going it was a tribute to Tim and Michelle in particular but also all the rest  of our staff that it turned out so well on Friday. WE are thrilled with the way they have achieved what they have,

11 hours ago, LongOwner said:

One could say John Dunn was team driving. By locking the favoured Purdon runner in the park out position to give the easy run to the Dunn stablemate in the trail. There is a conspiracy theory in every race if you look hard enough!

13 hours ago, MisterEd said:

One could say John Dunn was team driving. By locking the favoured Purdon runner in the park out position to give the easy run to the Dunn stablemate in the trail. There is a conspiracy theory in every race if you look hard enough!

The other issue John Dunn had to deal with was potentially being 3 back.

Not for a minute suggesting an All Star horse can't sit outside a stablemate and still win.

I thought I would put this up for what its worth.

A wee while ago we, as a syndicate ,agreed to send our nice trotter Father Xmas to Aussie to race, and still under our ownership.  The reason being that he had reached his mark just below the top rung and was finding it tough off of long marks . He was sent to Brent Lilly, at Melton. He has had 3 starts so far for a third and two wins. He won today at Boort, in track record time ,from 10 mtrs and won by 15, doing it tough in the middle stages with Chris Alford up. My point being,

I couldn't give a f---k  what the Purdons are or aren't doing frankly. Today  wasn't a group 1, it wasn't at a premier track.

But what it has got is a battling trainer at grass roots level achieving things in his own right, with owners (and there were lots glued to there screens today) cheering him and the horse on.

Its things like this that keep an industry ticking over despite what some may think.

Long live the others

49 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

I thought I would put this up for what its worth.

A wee while ago we, as a syndicate ,agreed to send our nice trotter Father Xmas to Aussie to race, and still under our ownership.  The reason being that he had reached his mark just below the top rung and was finding it tough off of long marks . He was sent to Brent Lilly, at Melton. He has had 3 starts so far for a third and two wins. He won today at Boort, in track record time ,from 10 mtrs and won by 15, doing it tough in the middle stages with Chris Alford up. My point being,

I couldn't give a f---k  what the Purdons are or aren't doing frankly. Today  wasn't a group 1, it wasn't at a premier track.

But what it has got is a battling trainer at grass roots level achieving things in his own right, with owners (and there were lots glued to there screens today) cheering him and the horse on.

Its things like this that keep an industry ticking over despite what some may think.

Long live the others

Globe, certainly your perogative not to give a f—-k what The AllStars are doing!

Personally I do give a f— —k because I want our industry in NZ to continue and for that to happen we need to keep Owners in the business.

I am telling you now that there are a huge number of people including owners ,trainers and punters talking about the AllStars being impossible to beat at the moment!

They are at a total loss as to how this is possible and how one stable can be so superior to all of the other professional trainers!

Globe how is sending your horse over to Oz to race helping to keep the NZ racing industry going?????

Father Xmas is a very useful trotter and was always going to win races in Oz.

9 hours ago, Brodie said:

Globe, certainly your perogative not to give a f—-k what The AllStars are doing!

Personally I do give a f— —k because I want our industry in NZ to continue and for that to happen we need to keep Owners in the business.

I am telling you now that there are a huge number of people including owners ,trainers and punters talking about the AllStars being impossible to beat at the moment!

They are at a total loss as to how this is possible and how one stable can be so superior to all of the other professional trainers!

Globe how is sending your horse over to Oz to race helping to keep the NZ racing industry going?????

Can you please enlighten us all with a few real names to justify the highlighted part of you latest epistle or is this just more Brodalternative facts. If as you say there are huge numbers it mustn't be hard to name a few or will you weasel out of providing facts again with some pathetic excuse

9 hours ago, Brodie said:

Here is an idea Brodie. Why don't you get 2 or 3 million dollars together every year, buy up the best stock at the sales, then purchase the best multimillion dollar training facility.  Feed them the best food money can buy and when all the yearlings have been broken in, discard the worst 80% giving you a team able to compete with the top trainers at the moment.

GlobeD, I hear yuh man, people enthused by the sport will always buy, breed, lease horses to race purely for the love of it, good for you and your trotter another Kiwibred to the fore yeh boy! much congrats! a win, is a win, is a win! no matter what grade, and that's the point.....hey let us know details when he's racing next would like to watch race :D

Brodie, it's great advertising for the Kiwibred mate that's how it's benefitting NZ Harness Racing.....simple! it'll take more than AllStars to kill the sport.....but you already know my thoughts on that subject  :rolleyes:

Cheers Iraklis

2 hours ago, MisterEd said:

, discard the worst 80% 

Yep, love the humanity inherent in that attitude but no room for emotion when $'s and ego are paramount. And trying 50/year there is massive wastage and inevitably the attention of animal rights movements.

6 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

Can you please enlighten us all with a few real names to justify the highlighted part of you latest epistle or is this just more Brodalternative facts. If as you say there are huge numbers it mustn't be hard to name a few or will you weasel out of providing facts again with some pathetic excuse

Fart Too Much, go take a running jump!

If I say there are huge numbers then it can be taken as gospel, as the Brodster does not lie!

Why should I name names without people’sautgorization and ai wouldn’t ask them anyway.

You have your head in the sand if you do not think that harness enthusiasts are talking about the almost impossible!!!!!!

5 hours ago, MisterEd said:

Here is an idea Brodie. Why don't you get 2 or 3 million dollars together every year, buy up the best stock at the sales, then purchase the best multimillion dollar training facility.  Feed them the best food money can buy and when all the yearlings have been broken in, discard the worst 80% giving you a team able to compete with the top trainers at the moment.

Ed, you would have to be kidding!

There is no money in racing in NZ.

Far better use of my millions!

13 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Fart Too Much, go take a running jump!

If I say there are huge numbers then it can be taken as gospel, as the Brodster does not lie!

Why should I name names without people’sautgorization and ai wouldn’t ask them anyway.

You have your head in the sand if you do not think that harness enthusiasts are talking about the almost impossible!!!!!!

You talk big but never put up when the pressure goes on to produce factual evidence. This is just another example of your constant generalizations which you pretend are facts.

Let me leave you with this little pearler from you last Tuesday.

"Scooby, with respect, I answered a question!

Anyway, I will put myself in self imposed exile again for awhile."

Well that didn't last long did it which is why many on here struggle with your authenticity on any matter.

30 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Ed, you would have to be kidding!

There is no money in racing in NZ.

Far better use of my millions!

Well in my opinion that is the business model the All Stars use. So unless someone is prepared to match it they will always have an advantage.

It is disappointing to see so many Purdon detractors on here.

Quite frankly I am in awe of their operation and I do own a couple so not part of your every owner, trainer, punter group you keep mentioning on here.