RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
richie

Allstars 10 wins in a row

25 minutes ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

You are most welcome cobber. Always happy to ease your burdens.

No major burdens Kotare, “The Brodster” has most things under control!

Your offsider thought it was hilarious anyway, so pleased it made his day.

brodie re-read my post, understand what is being said before you go off on your little tangent, what I did say was 'did you ever think that AllStars - Mark and Nat might just know a thing or two about 'training and racing harness horses' (perhaps more than you lot) an just maybe they and their staff really do, simply put in 'the hardwork'! it was a question brodie you read into that what you wanted......as usual! you said all of the above (re your reply post) not me, hoist by your own petard mate! 

That said if you knew me mate you would know that if I had proof of my suspicions I certainly wouldn't hesitate to speak up to the authorities and or the people involved, unlike you have been pissin and moanin on about this very thing for years, and still no proof or visit to RIU! if there was anything in these suspicions or and as I said above 'thinly disguised innuendos', they RIU would have been all over it like stank on fly paper, give over already......

Sorry Kotare but no not mistaken just pre-empting the inevitable shite.....

Cheers Iraklis

1 hour ago, Iraklis said:

brodie re-read my post, understand what is being said before you go off on your little tangent, what I did say was 'did you ever think that AllStars - Mark and Nat might just know a thing or two about 'training and racing harness horses' (perhaps more than you lot) an just maybe they and their staff really do, simply put in 'the hardwork'! it was a question brodie you read into that what you wanted......as usual! you said all of the above (re your reply post) not me, hoist by your own petard mate! 

That said if you knew me mate you would know that if I had proof of my suspicions I certainly wouldn't hesitate to speak up to the authorities and or the people involved, unlike you have been pissin and moanin on about this very thing for years, and still no proof or visit to RIU! if there was anything in these suspicions or and as I said above 'thinly disguised innuendos', they RIU would have been all over it like stank on fly paper, give over already......

Sorry Kotare but no not mistaken just pre-empting the inevitable shite.....

Cheers Iraklis

Doesn’t warrant an answer sorry, Iraklis, because you have the full blinds on!

7 hours ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

I am pretty sure unforseen circumstances affected that plan. I backed Sheriff and under the circumstances I am okay with the pre race comments and the drive.

So it was "unforeseen" that the opposition was better after all? Took, like, 150 metres?

7 hours ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

I am pretty sure unforseen circumstances affected that plan. I backed Sheriff and under the circumstances I am okay with the pre race comments and the drive.

Unforeseen circumstances? I don't understand what you are saying. The horse jogged to the lead and meekly handed up, the total opposite it to what connections were saying during week. It was a joke!! Personally, i don't think Sheriff is good enough to beat the two Purdon horses.

12 hours ago, Brodie said:

and that clearly is saying that other trainers do not!

Please show Iraklis'  quote where he is 'CLEARLY' saying this because I have read his post several times and cannot find such a quote. 

brodie, ahh but you did post answer, WTF......but true to form another very strategic backdown if ever I saw one :rolleyes: and you know what, if askin you and your 'green-eyed brigade' to provide proof of all your suspicions etc or shut up about it, and pointing out how dopey your theories are if given proper thought, means, I have full blinders on then so be it, I can absolutely, abso-fricken-lutely, live with that!.......Gooooo! the Mighty Allstars! I'm lovin it!

Harewood mate, brodie aint gunna touch that post with a 10ft pole :D hey, I cant wait to see AllStars newbies Winterfell and EnhanceYourCalm goin round in the flesh yep yep yep couple of goodlookin trotters on the rise.....Pacers, beautiful awesome, but Trotters, whoar they are summit else.....

Cheers Iraklis

12 hours ago, Thejanitor said:

Unforeseen circumstances? I don't understand what you are saying. The horse jogged to the lead and meekly handed up, the total opposite it to what connections were saying during week. It was a joke!! Personally, i don't think Sheriff is good enough to beat the two Purdon horses.

Not sure meekly is the right word for it. That 400m sectional was one of the fastest for the race and they ran a New Zealand record.