RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
richie

Allstars 10 wins in a row

Brodie, here's a chance to get involved . Our syndicate is expanding , with the chance to race 5 more trotters. A couple of Bicardy Lindys and a couple of Windsong Espoirs and one other that escapes me. Phil and Brad would love to have you along, and you can rail against the machine at your hearts content. Give me the nod and I will send you the details. 

Sorry for the previous outburst, I am a rather passionate harness owner. 

Guest Hunterthenutter
54 minutes ago, Lee270744 said:

Am i correct in saying you Maple h Peter p HTP and FU are related?

lee or is it lee anne   think your related to fartomuch full sister?? haha

42 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

Brodie, here's a chance to get involved . Our syndicate is expanding , with the chance to race 5 more trotters. A couple of Bicardy Lindys and a couple of Windsong Espoirs and one other that escapes me. Phil and Brad would love to have you along, and you can rail against the machine at your hearts content. Give me the nod and I will send you the details. 

Globe, No need to apologise for anything as we are all entitled to our opinion, and that is the beauty of this forum, Race Cafe.

I appreciate that the Brodster is very opinionated, and to my mind “I am always on the money”

Anyone is allowed to disagree with me and I respect that!

However, there are  several that try to have the regular posters on, and then start the hurling of abuse contribute nothing of worth.

If they contributed intelligently without the abuse I wouldn’t have a problem.

I acknowledge that you are a passionate enthusiast along with most of the other posters on here, but we show it in different ways.

Have owned horses over the years and currently still have ownership interests.

I believe that syndicates are the way of the future, Globe.

11 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Talked to Phil or Nathan Williamson of late with that comment. You are a fuck wit straight up

. Good on you for pulling him up on his unsubstantiated BS, one would always have to have more respect for the Williamson's opinions on racing than some wannabe punter

38 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

. Good on you for pulling him up on his unsubstantiated BS, one would always have to have more respect for the Williamson's opinions on racing than some wannabe punter

Fart, what unsubstantiated BS did Globe pull me up on???

Nothing at all!

It was pointed out that Globe, misunderstood the comment, but you wouldn’t follow that!

Stop trolling like an amateur!

8 minutes ago, Lee270744 said:

No second prize it good to be original.

HTP best ignored Lee , him and his like are already on the endangered species lists with one time out already and more to come if they want to make spurious unsubstantiated claims

Back to the original thread, what a performance this is

"Last week the stable posted 10 wins from 10 races competed in. If that had ever happened before it was rare indeed. But five days later the score is 17 races and 17 successive wins. You can bet your  pyjamas that hasn't happened in any professional stable before.

But that, as they say, is not all.

SEVEN WINS at Addington on Friday night is not a new  record in itself amazing as it might be. But it is if you consider it was a 10 race progamme. All Stars's previous 7 win records have been set on  12 race programmes. Never easy. But a little easier than a 10 race programme even if it not a Premier meeting as the others were"

On another note Jesse is coming to Addington this Friday by the looks of it, be interesting to see how he leaves the gait this time.

To bro die, mapleH, and the rest of the 'green with envy' brigade, cut it out! unless you have irrefutable proof of your thinly veiled innuendos and even more thinly disguised insinuations then I say put up or shut up! I just bet that not one of you has the balls to say half the bullshit you post on here to AllStars - Mark or Natalie in person do you?! yeh! so knock it off! nah just piss n moan behind their backs, sooooo.....produce proof!!! once and for all, will yuh just produce the fricken proof!

We have all one way or another, said over various postings in here, pointing out how stupid some of the crap you all post as AllStars detractors, if some of you only sat down and thought a bit you'd realise that Mark and his establishment are probably more than others (given the past) being watched more closely than all the other barns, duhh! n here's a thought why hasn't RIU been all over this cos if you lot are 'so up with the play' then they surely must be? afterall its plain as day!....and is it just too bloody hard for you all to believe that Mark and Nat might just know a thing or two about 'training and racing harness horses' (perhaps more than you lot) an just maybe they and their staff really do, simply put in 'the hardwork'! what the hell is so unbelievable about that? oh I know, they are just to good so lets bag the hell outta them all over RaceCafe and that'll fix em, do you all feel more vindicated by your indignation on AllStars raging success?! does it make yuh feel better now had your little jealous vent? I mean, how dare they! they're allowed to be successful but only a little bit......oh come on for chrissakes! provide proof of your suspicions or shut the !@#$ up!!! are you all so squeaky clean yourselves?

Yes MarkP has had his issues, they have been dealt with by the authorities! end of; even murderers get their shot at bein better than, after jail.....

That's my vent for the day.......

Cheers Iraklis

10 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

To bro die, mapleH, and the rest of the 'green with envy' brigade, cut it out! unless you have irrefutable proof of your thinly veiled innuendos and even more thinly disguised insinuations then I say put up or shut up! I just bet that not one of you has the balls to say half the bullshit you post on here to AllStars - Mark or Natalie in person do you?! yeh! so knock it off! nah just piss n moan behind their backs, sooooo.....produce proof!!! once and for all, will yuh just produce the fricken proof!

We have all one way or another, said over various postings in here, pointing out how stupid some of the crap you all post as AllStars detractors, if some of you only sat down and thought a bit you'd realise that Mark and his establishment are probably more than others (given the past) being watched more closely than all the other barns, duhh! n here's a thought why hasn't RIU been all over this cos if you lot are 'so up with the play' then they surely must be? afterall its plain as day!....and is it just too bloody hard for you all to believe that Mark and Nat might just know a thing or two about 'training and racing harness horses' (perhaps more than you lot) an just maybe they and their staff really do, simply put in 'the hardwork'! what the hell is so unbelievable about that? oh I know, they are just to good so lets bag the hell outta them all over RaceCafe and that'll fix em, do you all feel more vindicated by your indignation on AllStars raging success?! does it make yuh feel better now had your little jealous vent? I mean, how dare they! they're allowed to be successful but only a little bit......oh come on for chrissakes! provide proof of your suspicions or shut the !@#$ up!!! are you all so squeaky clean yourselves?

Yes MarkP has had his issues, they have been dealt with by the authorities! end of; even murderers get their shot at bein better than, after jail.....

That's my vent for the day.......

Cheers Iraklis

Is it possible you have just misunderstood Brodies comments ?

Iraklis, innuendos are what you make of them!

What you are saying is that every other trainer and their staff do not put in”the hard work”???

You go tell that to every other trainer and assistants to their faces!!!

You go tell them to,their faces that they don’t know how to train horses!!!

Finally, certainly not green with envy of anyone, as I have no need to as more than happy with with my lifestyle.

16 minutes ago, chelseacol said:

C'mon - I thought you always told the truth. You aren't more than happy as you squeal about how the TAB treat you every other day ;)

One must come to the conclusion Col that Brodie does not actually know what the truth is or factually means.

The fact that he tells us he has millions and is always on the money proves it.

33 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

One must come to the conclusion Col that Brodie does not actually know what the truth is or factually means.

The fact that he tells us he has millions and is always on the money proves it.

Fart, both of those statements is true, end of story.

49 minutes ago, chelseacol said:

C'mon - I thought you always told the truth. You aren't more than happy as you squeal about how the TAB treat you every other day ;)

Col, I said I was more than happy with my lifestyle.

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

What you are saying is that every other trainer and their staff do not put in”the hard work”???

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Iraklis, innuendos are what you make of them

Brodie have you not just done what you are claiming is perhaps wrong. Ie making innuendos of what Iraklis posted. He never said what you posted therefore you are reading into it something that you want to beleive but was never said. 

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

Iraklis, innuendos are what you make of them!

You go tell them to,their faces that they don’t know how to train horses!!!

Finally, certainly not green with envy of anyone, as I have no need to as more than happy with with my lifestyle.

They may work hard but many trainers/drivers do not back up their words with actions. A good example of this is the recent GN Derby. During the week prior to the race, N. McGrath said he was not scared of any horse, Sheriff is a great stayer blah blah. Sheriff's driver B. Orange said he would not be scared to lead, the horse is a great stayer and would use his good draw to advantage and not give up lead easily he said. It was all bullshit.

Race Day: The total opposite happened. Sheriff lead easily from his inside draw but when Sicario who drew 9 and driven by M. Purdon challenged for the lead, Orange handed up without making the Purdon horse work at all. The best horse in the race Chase Auckland then took over the lead and Orange ended up three back on the fence and was no longer a winning chance. 

If Sheriff was as good as his trainer and driver think why did Orange not hold the lead at all costs and make the others work? Surely this would have been the best option for success if the horse is as good as they claim? Instead they meekly handed up and gave the horse zero chance of winning. 

Just a thought!!

15 hours ago, globederby12 said:

how could you forget the Muscle Hill filly :-)

1 hour ago, harewood said:

Brodie have you not just done what you are claiming is perhaps wrong. Ie making innuendos of what Iraklis posted. He never said what you posted therefore you are reading into it something that you want to beleive but was never said. 

Harewood, not an innuendo at all, in that Iraklis has said that The All Stars put in the hard work and that clearly is saying that other trainers do not!

1 hour ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

are ?

Was aware of that grammatical error, but couldn’t be bothered altering as doing many things at once today.

But thank you for your input!

23 minutes ago, Thejanitor said:

They may work hard but many trainers/drivers do not back up their words with actions. A good example of this is the recent GN Derby. During the week prior to the race, N. McGrath said he was not scared of any horse, Sheriff is a great stayer blah blah. Sheriff's driver B. Orange said he would not be scared to lead, the horse is a great stayer and would use his good draw to advantage and not give up lead easily he said. It was all bullshit.

Race Day: The total opposite happened. Sheriff lead easily from his inside draw but when Sicario who drew 9 and driven by M. Purdon challenged for the lead, Orange handed up without making the Purdon horse work at all. The best horse in the race Chase Auckland then took over the lead and Orange ended up three back on the fence and was no longer a winning chance. 

If Sheriff was as good as his trainer and driver think why did Orange not hold the lead at all costs and make the others work? Surely this would have been the best option for success if the horse is as good as they claim? Instead they meekly handed up and gave the horse zero chance of winning. 

Just a thought!!

I am pretty sure unforseen circumstances affected that plan. I backed Sheriff and under the circumstances I am okay with the pre race comments and the drive.