RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
richie

Allstars 10 wins in a row

10 minutes ago, richie said:

More the Betters win yesterday meant that Allstars had won the last 10 races they had starters in.

Phenomenal record that.

Yep, good effort. When they start to fire, it’s hard to beat em

Setting a very high bar indeed. In the future, after they have come and gone we will look back and marvel at the accomplishment .And marvel that so many knockers on here (providing Racecafe keeps going)  had the audacity to say it was detrimental to the industry.

Just now, globederby12 said:

Setting a very high bar indeed. In the future, after they have come and gone we will look back and marvel at the accomplishment .And marvel that so many knockers on here (providing Racecafe keeps going)  had the audacity to say it was detrimental to the industry.

Why would it not keep going???

5 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Of course it is beneficial to harness racing  that one stable wins all the major races and races with good stakes.

It is certainly going to get new owners to invest into the game knowing that they are running for third at best!

Of course it is beneficial for the TAB to have $1.30 favourites win as it is going to entice punters to back other horses to win in the knowledge that they can’t win.

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

Of course it is beneficial to harness racing  that one stable wins all the major races and races with good stakes.

It is certainly going to get new owners to invest into the game knowing that they are running for third at best!

Of course it is beneficial for the TAB to have $1.30 favourites win as it is going to entice punters to back other horses to win in the knowledge that they can’t win.

Where have I heard this before????

13 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

Ignore his nonsense for that is what it is. Amazed he didn't start moaning again about being a restricted TAB punter in this thread.

Geez, I must’ve forgotten about it!

Big weekend coming up for the AS team as well even though its just an ordinary Friday night meeting at Addington. Plenty of their horses nominated for 10K races but Saturdays Kindergarten Stakes down south looks at their mercy given lead up races performances

1 hour ago, Portfolio said:

Tab let you on Rachmaninov at Nelson for a place!! How unfortunate , only bet you have not been restricted on!!

Oncourse 

20 hours ago, Brodie said:

I hope you live long enough to eat your words Brod.  Ever tried going to a Harness meet as a purist, with no money in yr pocket with the sole intention of watching harness horses battle it out for sheer pleasure. Have you asked some owners how they feel about it ,those (like me)that haven't got horses in the AS barn and how we/they hope against hope they get a champion or even a top horse one day and win a big race. We out number the owners in the AS barn Brods , we're nation wide son , we keep on regardless of the AS barn. We don't give a fat rats arse what's beneficial to the Tab , punters will still back our horses. And you will still keep on whinging.

Go invest in a syndicate somewhere or better still with your copious amounts of "win" money, buy your own horse outright in the AS barn.

Long live the others.

2 hours ago, globederby12 said:

I hope you live long enough to eat your words Brod.  Ever tried going to a Harness meet as a purist, with no money in yr pocket with the sole intention of watching harness horses battle it out for sheer pleasure. Have you asked some owners how they feel about it ,those (like me)that haven't got horses in the AS barn and how we/they hope against hope they get a champion or even a top horse one day and win a big race. We out number the owners in the AS barn Brods , we're nation wide son , we keep on regardless of the AS barn. We don't give a fat rats arse what's beneficial to the Tab , punters will still back our horses. And you will still keep on whinging.

Go invest in a syndicate somewhere or better still with your copious amounts of "win" money, buy your own horse outright in the AS barn.

Long live the others.

Globe,  my intentions are not to be moving on in for quite awhile!

I always go oncourse to watch the races but nowadays to make money on the punt , not for the money but as a challenge against the fixed odds.

Owners nowadays know that there chances of owning a horse that can beat the AllStars horses is pretty remote, although they live in hope.

Without punters Globe there will be no harness racing, so you should give a rats!!!!!!

I have owned a number of horses over the years but there would be little chance of getting one into the All Stars Stable.

10 hours ago, Brodie said:

I always go oncourse to watch the races but nowadays to make money on the punt , not for the money but as a challenge against the fixed odds.

Owners nowadays know that there chances of owning a horse that can beat the AllStars horses is pretty remote, although they live in hope.

Without punters Globe there will be no harness racing, so you should give a rats!!!!!!

I have owned a number of horses over the years but there would be little chance of getting one into the All Stars Stable.

What ????????

More mud than water !!!!!!!!!!!!

10 hours ago, Brodie said:

Just punt all the All-star horses. You win every time lol

Guys I was just gunna jump in and say, geezuz don't get him (brodie) started on the AllStars and how 'its closed barn, and you can't beat em, they gunna kill harness racing, without the punters there'd be no racing and on, and on, and oh yeah frig the soddin TAB!' we just been that route called circles never-ending, and there you go startin it off all over again :D please do we have tuh.....

Globe, I feel yuh mate :D there's nothing like seein those horses runnin can't beat it, and hey given wins the other stables do get over AllStars there's still competitive stables out there who are in there whackin they're all liftin their games you can see it, good on em all I say......

Cheers Iraklis

7 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Guys I was just gunna jump in and say, geezuz don't get him (brodie) started on the AllStars and how 'its closed barn, and you can't beat em, they gunna kill harness racing, without the punters there'd be no racing and on, and on, and oh yeah frig the soddin TAB!' we just been that route called circles never-ending, and there you go startin it off all over again :D please do we have tuh.....

Globe, I feel yuh mate :D there's nothing like seein those horses runnin can't beat it, and hey given wins the other stables do get over AllStars there's still competitive stables out there who are in there whackin they're all liftin their games you can see it, good on em all I say......

Cheers Iraklis

Excellent rational post again by the I man.  It has been already proven the AS shop is not closed and that they do race in the mediocre races. The recent sales suggest there are many people willing to invest in Standardbreds.

There will always be people with Tall Poppy Syndrome. I do not understand this really apart from jealousy. If an Aussie horse was to come here and win brilliantly it also should be admired. It is fine to be parochial but even won the All Blacks get beaten we should applaud the team that won.  

9 minutes ago, Spikecity said:

There will always be people with Tall Poppy Syndrome. I do not understand this really apart from jealousy. If an Aussie horse was to come here and win brilliantly it also should be admired. It is fine to be parochial but even won the All Blacks get beaten we should applaud the team that won.  

Loved seeing the likes of Westburn Grant, Bag Limit, Steel Jaw, Our Maestro, Scotch Notch, Gammalite, Lightning Blue and Golden Reign in the flesh at Addington.

Racing was the better for it.