RaceCafe
Sign in to follow this  
Portfolio

Rachmaninov.

5 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Fart Too Much, I am not a bullshitter at all, but you are up there with being the biggest TOSSER around.

Suspend me if you want Scooby but he gets away with too much and yet you have been suspending the bloggers that you need!!!

Thanks mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :wub:

In my case I think Scoobs just clicked on the wrong profile.  :D

On 3/11/2018 at 10:21 AM, Portfolio said:

I really like the battlers, after his open class mare Adio Routine was his star horse for many years, this one could go further. 

She was a super good mare Portfolio. Remember we got stuck into her one night at Alexander Park when Trevor drove himself and led most of the way paying $11's. ( There'd been an altercation at the Puke Club earlier in the week so Trevor was a wee bit determined to stick it back up them!)

Trevor sported the Canterbury Draught dust cover back in the days when the company I worked for, Lion, was into supporting the racing game in a number of ways and we had Speight's, Canterbury Draught and even a Steinlager dust cover carried on many a good horse!

1 hour ago, Eclipsed said:

She was a super good mare Portfolio. Remember we got stuck into her one night at Alexander Park when Trevor drove himself and led most of the way paying $11's. ( There'd been an altercation at the Puke Club earlier in the week so Trevor was a wee bit determined to stick it back up them!)

Trevor sported the Canterbury Draught dust cover back in the days when the company I worked for, Lion, was into supporting the racing game in a number of ways and we had Speight's, Canterbury Draught and even a Steinlager dust cover carried on many a good horse!

A heap of professional trainers would love a horse to win 15 races, never mind a hobby trainer. 

4th to Sir Vancelot prob best effort, but we would all agree, apart from first 3 home in that race, pretty weak field.