RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Steeno

Avondale Stipes R6

Seeking expert opinion on R6 at Avondale. Lieth Innes stopped ridding his horse Sistabeel say 20m from line and is beaten a nose. Front on did show winner rolling out and possibly touching his horse(possibly the reason he stops riding). To me surely the stipes should have asked some questions and mentioned it in report. To me it looked bad. Maybe I need glasses or maybe the stipes do?  

13 minutes ago, Steeno said:

Seeking expert opinion on R6 at Avondale. Lieth Innes stopped ridding his horse Sistabeel say 20m from line and is beaten a nose. Front on did show winner rolling out and possibly touching his horse(possibly the reason he stops riding). To me surely the stipes should have asked some questions and mentioned it in report. To me it looked bad. Maybe I need glasses or maybe the stipes do?  

i agree although trusting the stipes to do a thorough job is unlikely. getting home for dinner through the auckland afternoon traffic is time consuming

39 minutes ago, Steeno said:

Last week that horse at Awapuni charged the gates and got an early start - they didn't notice that either

Should've gone to spec savers

R5 #5 (Revered) He wrecked the shit out of that horses chances in the early stages too....he seems to be like the Blair Orange of trotting...hold them back and win next up.! F'n cheats!

3 hours ago, Steeno said:

Certainly worth a mention Steeno but the side on doesn’t show enough ‘momentum loss’ to change placings that close to the line,sista did run out slightly just prior and we have seen instances where a horse in close proximity will follow that line as Ice did here. In saying that this was getting close to the relegation zone

2 hours ago, mooseman said:

R5 #5 (Revered) He wrecked the shit out of that horses chances in the early stages too....he seems to be like the Blair Orange of trotting...hold them back and win next up.! F'n cheats!

Didn’t look on today and better suited over more ground Moosey,he got it into the clear early in the run home but the leader bias run at a clip to much too soon,has the makings of a good horse but one who could make you broke in the meantime:huh: