RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Dockers

Morweka ride

Apprentices can do that Dockers, a more experienced jockey may have hunted up and held his/her ground on the corner, young Jasmine was a wee bit meek when the squeeze came, but she did  ride the horse out ok, not that it helps you.....IMO. a good future for both horse and jock, so follow your dough!

1 minute ago, La Zip said:

Apprentices can do that Dockers, a more experienced jockey may have hunted up and held his/her ground on the corner, young Jasmine was a wee bit meek when the squeeze came, but she did  ride the horse out ok, not that it helps you.....IMO. a good future for both horse and jock, so follow your dough!

Cheers. Too short for me to be. Hope she learns from it.  Just think when she moved off the fence she should have gone for home. 

2 hours ago, Dockers said:

Cheers. Too short for me to be. Hope she learns from it.  Just think when she moved off the fence she should have gone for home. 

had a quick look at video. ent from 2nd poised to pounce to 5th (2nd last) in a matter of two or three strides on the turn...caught napping perhaps as the spee dwent on wuickly around the corner. I never back $2.40 faves in 6 horse fields (unless its Winx)

She beat home NZ's two leading jockeys (Chris Johnson & Samantha Collett). :P

This sort of thing can happen in small fields...getting a squeeze for one or two strides is all it takes to snooker you.

In hindsight from a grandstand jockey she probably could have attacked the leader on the turn....but you must make a split second decision at that instant.

Put it down to experience.