RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Pegasus 9

Lazarus

3 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

If your injecting your own serum into yourself would make you go faster i would hit up at 4.30 and not be waiting for the car to get to the pub.

If I told you night followed day would you say are you sure? or throw innuendoes that I had a blindfold on all day.

The great thing coming on here it builds your self-confidence knowing you are certainly not a fry short of a happy meal, others can make you feel terrific.

Try to ignore them all Lee, they simply do not like AS barn and continue to bait those who do.Presenting scientific evidence does not work either. Hunter is gone and a few others must be getting close with all the personal nonsense,.

4 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Yeh FarToMuch, consummate professional, they seem happy with youngsters they got comin through can't wait to see em :D and GOOOOO! The Chase for tonight, I shall be front an centre for that nothin like live harness, he's got a job ahead of him fingers crossed he keeps his record in tack, 7.13pm tonight yeh could be little off centre by then ;)

Lee, don't know what else you can do you've put enough info forward.....

Cheers Iraklis

Wont be there but have a certain interest in one of the babies. Cant say anymore about that but im sure it will be a great night at The Park All the best are there.

We are not in Australia hang on we might be.

You stated it was illegal in NZ now tell everyone on here you have no idea what you are talking about.

Why don't you answer the question I have to ask numerous times IS SERUM A NARCOTIC you avoid it every time. Everbody knows he was fined it was headlined and everybody is waiting to show yourself up to tell them all that you maintain A HORSES OWN SERUM IS A NARCOTIC.

I bet you have not got the intestinal fortitude

39 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Why did they get fined in Australia? 

Obviously it was illegal to do so within 24 hours of a trial. For the purposes of this exercise , different states have different rules/laws which they were obviously not aware of, they pleaded guilty and got fined. Have they been fined since either here or in Ozzie-no. NZ rules are different to Ozzie ones in some instances and this is obviously one of those cases. Its not illegal here and if you think it is then please enlighten us all with the rule

3 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

Obviously it was illegal to do so within 24 hours of a trial. For the purposes of this exercise , different states have different rules/laws which they were obviously not aware of, they pleaded guilty and got fined. Have they been fined since either here or in Ozzie-no. NZ rules are different to Ozzie ones in some instances and this is obviously one of those cases. Its not illegal here and if you think it is then please enlighten us all with the rule

I bet every morning they look in the mirror they give themselves an uppercut just for stupidity.

They might not know NZ is not part of Australia then again they probably think it is. 

Do you think I will have to wait long before he finally admits Serum is not a Narcotic?

They will have to stock upon Valiums before the Jewels.

4 minutes ago, Lee270744 said:

I bet every morning they look in the mirror they give themselves an uppercut just for stupidity.

They might not know NZ is not part of Australia then again they probably think it is. 

Do you think I will have to wait long before he finally admits Serum is not a Narcotic?

They will have to stock upon Valiums before the Jewels.

Just keep playing with a straight bat .Don't let them bait you. As for the serum issue it appears they don't know/understand the science or for that matter the rules of racing in NZ re its legality

4 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

For the purposes of this exercise , different states have different rules/laws which they were obviously not aware of,

Not a good excuse for the consummate professionals?

4 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

Its not illegal here

But it is there is it not? Hence, the fine?

Harden up guts and fight back.  You have your opinion feel free to post.  

1 minute ago, scooby3051 said:

My site my rules I will decide what stays and what goes thanks 

So explain the rules apart from you "owning" ?

9 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

We are not in Australia hang on we might be.

You stated it was illegal in NZ now tell everyone on here you have no idea what you are talking about.

Why don't you answer the question I have to ask numerous times IS SERUM A NARCOTIC you avoid it every time. Everbody knows he was fined it was headlined and everybody is waiting to show yourself up to tell them all that you maintain A HORSES OWN SERUM IS A NARCOTIC.

I bet you have not got the intestinal fortitude

Why do you guys have to get so personal and cast insults? When all we are saying the stable was caught administering something illegal and got fined in Australia.  Who cares what the name of the trainer is? The fact is he got done and also just happens to train Lazarus!