RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Pegasus 9

Lazarus

2 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Considering he's been starting at around $1.18-$140 at previous Aussie starts only the mentally impaired had a bet on him in the m.m......no doubt you were one of them

Enough of the shit... I am tired of this play the man stuff...understood???

FlagU, ooh a personal attack gotcha! you quite clearly have really bad issues in the mental department yourself pal, that along with a total biaz against anything AllStars! deem your opinions absolutely laughable! it is nice to see however your deluded deductions on Laz and his fitness, which are against all those who know the horse and have his welfare at heart, come with such knowledge and experience of the horse garnered over past years of doin what for him exactly? you hide behind the posts in here making wild accusations against the horses owners, his trainer and connections as you know more about the horse than they do! get a frickn life dude, jealousy is a wasted emotion did no one ever tell you that......

Iraklis

flagU, you would be surprised mate! rose tinted glasses suit me just fine, and I aint the one resortin to personal attacks because I can't get people to follow/agree blindly with your continual slaggin off of anything AllStars and efforts to justify it! and actually your startin to sound a little paranoid.....I am a very happy fan of the AllStars thankyou very much, WOOHOO!!! and I don't give a rats partootie you don't like it! so you can take your personal and very childish attacks, innuendos, insinuations, generalizations and such like, yeh, and shove em firmly where the sun wouldn't shine no matter what! even if it could!  (my apologies to the Moderators I did try to choose words carefully, I don't wanna a red card :D)

oh and geez flagU when did you last train Lazarus?

Iraklis

2 hours ago, LongOwner said:

Who would not start their horse in a $750 k race when sound , blood perfect and worked well through the week ?

Very idealistic and unrealistic opinion been given here - every trainer and every owner in NZ would of started him. 

Didn't Purdon get found out in NSW about 12 months ago for a horse having something administered close to race day?

I am not sure how sound some of these horses from big money stables are without the assistance of the veterinarians.

6 hours ago, Alan B said:

Didn't Purdon get found out in NSW about 12 months ago for a horse having something administered close to race day?

I am not sure how sound some of these horses from big money stables are without the assistance of the veterinarians.

Mark Purdon & Natalie Rasmussen
(01Mar@06:23)
Trainer/Driver Search
  Licence: Public Trainer
  Colours: Colours    Colours    Colours   
Trainer Statistics:   (Lifetime - wins/placings)  
Training Partnership of Mark Purdon & Natalie Rasmussen
Season   Start 1st 2nd 3rd $ UDR
2018 Public Trainer 191 50 38 22 1,990,932 .4107
  Trot: 8 2 1 0    
2017 Public Trainer 363 110 71 41 4,105,555 .4493
  Trot: 26 4 8 1    
2016 Public Trainer 386 131 89 45 3,948,368 .5063
  Trot: 36 11 7 1    
2015 Public Trainer 432 129 82 59 4,271,315 .4496
  Trot: 79 22 13 9    
2014 Public Trainer 509 157 94 66 3,070,286 .4543
  Trot: 107 31 17 15    
Lifetime:
Starts: 1881          Trot: 256         
1st: 577          Trot: 70         
2nd: 374          Trot: 46         
3rd: 233   Trot: 26         
Stakes: 17,386,456         
UDR:

This will give you a little clue and they weren't all maiden races at West Coast and a few more not a lot of dollars in Australia.

The Vets will be honored with lifetime awards.

6 hours ago, Alan B said:

He administered the horses own Serum before a trial and after the withholding period.

You can google it.

7 hours ago, Alan B said:

Yes he did but that isn’t the thread / discussion. It is should of Lazarus started in the MM.

In  my opinion what was known about his health and work leading up to the the race every owner and trainer of any ability would of started him if he was in their barn .

flagU, well I ain't the one rubbishing AllStars (no matter what they do) and Mark and Laz's owners decision to do what he is paid to do, train and race their horses! over, and over, and over, and when your called on it you resort to personal attacks! I however trust that they 'may actually know more about the horse than me', and your opinions are not opinions they border on outright accusations and statements of fact! think about it, you are basically sayin no one close to the horse knows nothin, and are just greedy, given you who have nothin to do with Laz whatsoever but know more about it than they? seriously??? yuh fricken dreamin mate......

Re: was it legal? give over yuh clutchin at straws now......

Iraklis

17 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Oh for cryin down the drainpipe FlagU, that is what enough of us have been sayin all along re the virus doh! so what is it exactly you are not gettin again??? oh that's right, we've all been offerin up excuses about virus etc.....oh come on for chrissakes, strikes me it wouldn't really matter what Mark does re any of AllStars horses you would still find summit to gripe about!

Cheers Iraklis

I am in agreement on that point. But at least he is consistent. :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, frankie said:

He was beaten by better horses on the night, for whatever reason, and driven by a driver who this time had no stable mates to help her.

You are 100% correct the ones in front of him were better on the night however except for Lennytheshark the rest are about 2 Million in earnings behind him.

The driver will go down in history as being the greatest of all time considering she hindered the fields in 35 of his wins.

Nats latest thoughts. True professionals,What say you Iraklis

We've turned the page on Menangle. The bug the team had got the previous week clearly affected them though that is not to take anything from the winners especially Tim Butt with Field Marshall. It was just we probably didn't see the best of any of them. It is hard to get over something like that in a short time when you are racing at that level.

9 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

And I dare say the three year olds they took over were not up to the standard of the Aussie 3yr olds...and that was a quote from Adam Hamilton on Saturday morning.

I don't think the NZ crop of three-year-olds is up to the standard of the past two or three seasons. With the exception of Chase Auckland, the rest are an even lot. I note there are only seven starters in the Grand Northern Derby at Auckland Friday night. It is a poor turnout for a race with a stake of $20,0.

4 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Yes I agree, a sad turnout for a great race, seems the way things are going now, it must be the smallest field for a derby race ever.

Tomorrow nights race is only the prelude to the Derby the following week.

While Chase Auckland is a stand out on performances so far, I am definitely thinking it will not be as easy as his form would suggest. Sheriff and American Brave are a couple in tomorrow night who will be worthy opposition, and the add Pats Delight to the Derby field the following week, it will not be a turn up and win for Chase Auckland, without some stern competition.

Cheers.

Robert.

18 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Was that legal?

No answer given to your question FU I notice! It is not legal as far as I am aware close to race day, that is the point.

19 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

Mark Purdon & Natalie Rasmussen
(01Mar@06:23)
Trainer/Driver Search
  Licence: Public Trainer
  Colours: Colours    Colours    Colours   
Trainer Statistics:   (Lifetime - wins/placings)  
Training Partnership of Mark Purdon & Natalie Rasmussen
Season   Start 1st 2nd 3rd $ UDR
2018 Public Trainer 191 50 38 22 1,990,932 .4107
  Trot: 8 2 1 0    
2017 Public Trainer 363 110 71 41 4,105,555 .4493
  Trot: 26 4 8 1    
2016 Public Trainer 386 131 89 45 3,948,368 .5063
  Trot: 36 11 7 1    
2015 Public Trainer 432 129 82 59 4,271,315 .4496
  Trot: 79 22 13 9    
2014 Public Trainer 509 157 94 66 3,070,286 .4543
  Trot: 107 31 17 15    
Lifetime:
Starts: 1881          Trot: 256         
1st: 577          Trot: 70         
2nd: 374          Trot: 46         
3rd: 233   Trot: 26         
Stakes: 17,386,456         
UDR:

This will give you a little clue and they weren't all maiden races at West Coast and a few more not a lot of dollars in Australia.

The Vets will be honored with lifetime awards.

You must have too much time on your hands.

18 hours ago, LongOwner said:

Yes he did but that isn’t the thread / discussion. It is should of Lazarus started in the MM.

In  my opinion what was known about his health and work leading up to the the race every owner and trainer of any ability would of started him if he was in their barn .

You can't speak for other owners and trainers. If he was my horse and there was any issue he wouldn't have started.

4 hours ago, Alan B said:

No answer given to your question FU I notice! It is not legal as far as I am aware close to race day, that is the point.

Read page 4 of Dunn v All Stars the answer is there but some on here don't won't that answer.

It was a trial, not race day.

And a great answer about trainers and vets.

I thought you were going to put unbelievable stats must be above average trainers. Btw I have time on one arm.

Reading those stats would have made a few on here nauseous.

The bullshit is coming from the imbeciles that think your own SERUM is a NARCOTIC come on one of you show me as I have proved it is not.

YES, it is perfectly LEGAL to administer the horses own SERUM close to race day in NEW ZEALAND.

Read this slowly and find out before you answer with Imbecilic and Erroneous answers. 

I actually read what I write before submitting it, try it is good if jealousy clouds your judgment.

Yeh FarToMuch, consummate professional, they seem happy with youngsters they got comin through can't wait to see em :D and GOOOOO! The Chase for tonight, I shall be front an centre for that nothin like live harness, he's got a job ahead of him fingers crossed he keeps his record in tack, 7.13pm tonight yeh could be little off centre by then ;)

Lee, don't know what else you can do you've put enough info forward.....

Cheers Iraklis

If your injecting your own serum into yourself would make you go faster i would hit up at 4.30 and not be waiting for the car to get to the pub.

If I told you night followed day would you say are you sure? or throw innuendoes that I had a blindfold on all day.

The great thing coming on here it builds your self-confidence knowing you are certainly not a fry short of a happy meal, others can make you feel terrific.