RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

Unfazed.....

Absolutely walked in on the first day when ridden positively on the outside running line.

Today, settled at the rear on the inside, needless to say found no room in the straight until much too late.

Would like to know Alysha Collett's rationale for that....

Steady, are you complaining about the complete change in tactics here?

Remember you made no comment wrt the lack of requirement here to report change of riding tactics.

As that quite successful bloke Waller says, "the industry must look after the punter"

And Waller religiously informs all riding change of tactics well before the required time frame.

What does that tell you?

Imagine Winx being hauled back to last because "we wanted to teach her something new", as happened here recently?

Punters would set fire to the new Randwick stand wouldn't they?

No change of tactics here. 

She was in the 1/1 first day and 3d fence 2nd day

Not Collets fault that CWJ put the brakes on  at the 800m mark ....almost unheard of in a 1400m race ....2sec slower time than standard.

Putting the brakes on wasn't considered in my speed map and I suspect ABC didn't forsee  that coming.either....did you?

8 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Not Collets fault that CWJ put the brakes on  at the 800m mark ....almost unheard of in a 1400m race ....2sec slower time than standard.

Putting the brakes on wasn't considered in my speed map and I suspect ABC didn't forsee  that coming.either....did you?

Did the stipes make a comment about CWJ "putting the brakes on"?

47 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Fair enough, I was asking the question of Steady, I didn't see the race.

As the Deputy says charges can and have been laid now, up to 4 since the new season I think?