RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
claude55

Tab tricks.

Yes but everyone's scared of you (apart from me).

Imagine a no name dick making the same stupid mistakes as you did and getting away with it?

Don't you think it's about time we had some competition here and then rails bookmakers to go with it pounded?

When I was in Mellers, I felt like a cock crowing when I got a 'best' price.  Do you know that feeling sweet p?

48 minutes ago, Richard Cave said:

Yes but everyone's scared of you (apart from me).

Imagine a no name dick making the same stupid mistakes as you did and getting away with it?

Don't you think it's about time we had some competition here and then rails bookmakers to go with it pounded?

When I was in Mellers, I felt like a cock crowing when I got a 'best' price.  Do you know that feeling sweet p?

Dick stop trolling or piss off...cheers.

Legit questions pounded.

Competition is what's needed to grow any business model and the Racing Industry needs just a wee bit of growth.

Rails bookies would provide the excitement sadly lacking here.

Besides your lot bans long term winners with no appearance of Race Feilds legislation guaranteeing minimum winning bets on the horizon.

I accidentally submitted a three horse boxed trifecta once for a $100 unit when I meant to take a $10 unit.  I phoned up and they changed it without any problems.  It came in and paid around $60.

6 minutes ago, jasonmccook1 said:

Rules must of changed in last 5 years. I am a small time punter went to put $5% multi instead I put $5 units costing  $130 rung TAB and they would not budge. And times wasn't a factor was 12pm for a first leg 6.30pm :wacko:

More competition is probably a factor. I have found them a lot better to deal with in recent years.