RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

Can't trust those Aussies......

One bad Camp doesn't mean they are "all" tainted. Maybe they should have just had their horses spend a day in a shared cow paddock, sharing the same water trough? Jokes aside, the media will pump it up to the max for sure. I recall one of the accused trainers father being rubbed out for a fair while many years ago. If any are found guilty, I hope they get "life" for bringing racing into disrepute. I've just put 80 first timers into 2 horse syndicates, so this publicity doesn't help the Industry. One things for sure, Baily and his team will be merciless in prosecuting their case and that's a positive.  

How could they be tubed within minutes of the race? Surely there is some sort of pre-race supervision of Cup horses  and did they win, run in the money or effect placings? If not it's a bloody big risk if it didn't pay off. And then again phones should have been ditched long since if they're referring to the 2015 event. The mind boggles.

Blue, there's no evidence that MC horses were doped. Birchley has never had a runner and I can't name any Aquanita runners. The Media will build it up - as they tend to do - so take the newspaper articles for what they are (fish n chip paper) and read the "official" reports on this saga.

19 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

The big worry is that this is at the pointy end of the Industry Trumpy, rather than the Country/Bush where you might expect it.

Very good point Ohoka.

When I was there you could expect 20 to 30 pre race tests for this to be carried out at Metrop meetings so the question has to be asked.

How were they missing the positive tests for bi- carb if it was so rife?  The timing was out if they're sneaking into the swab box to do the deed.  How audacious was that?

One things for sure, they're going to be a whole lot tighter with their testing regimes now.

I was talking with a leading Aust   Vet tonite and he said that this Aquanita doping scandal is well overdue for the entire racing industry in Oz and that it will really ignite a total clean out of the small % of grubs in the industry who taint the 98% who do it right. He hopes they get life - all of them. 

On 2/22/2018 at 1:17 PM, Ohokaman said:

Do you know the Kiwi testing regime for this milk shaking drink Ohoka?

Question is, "Is Bailey going to be put under the pump?". Did he do enough when Donna Logan reported late night suspicious behaviour at the Aquanita Stables to him? 3 years ago! Also, it's interesting that a Director of Aquanita is the head of Melb Racing Club. This has got some legs and it's going to cost some people a bucket load of $ - even if they are not guilty. A QC is surely a minimum $5k - $10k a day! Doesn't seem to faze the punters though and 10,000 of them fronted on track at Moonee Valley last night. I love the night races on fri night. Sit back. at home, HD telecast on, a parcel of freshly cooked shark n taters, a 6 pack and a bottle of Central Otago BGS Pinot. Nothing better! (Other than a winner or two :) 

1 hour ago, Richard Cave said:

Gobder, who the fuck is Gobder?

But seriously, you do test here don't you?

Or is it once in a blue moon, just like last month?

Must have been last month then?

That's Mike Godber who runs the RIU. They test when and where they feel like it from all accounts....:rolleyes:

Oh ok I think I'm getting the picture.

So do you know when they last "felt like it" and who got the "account", the owner, NZTR or 'general accounts'?

I hate to keep saying this, 'but when I was in Melbourne' they would do 30 pre race tests a day on Metrop meetings as well as others post race including bloods.

So if I give Gobder a ring he'll tell me where, why and when because nobody else really knows here by the looks?

The report on Saturday said they just did urine on winners and Black Type placegetters post race, nothing about milk shakes testing.

11 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

We know but no one wants to engage with you because you’re just a fuckwit.

I hope they get rid of you soon, arsewipe that you are.

I'm on very good terms with the owner now we've sorted a few misunderstandings out and using fowl language like that and non value added posts could get you banned.

Just warning you pounded.

Speak up or forever hold your piece and we'll all be able to have a greater understanding of our industry poundy mcpounded face.

Where was the testing first up?

3 hours ago, Richard Cave said:

Gobder, who the fuck is Gobder?

But seriously, you do test here don't you?

Or is it once in a blue moon, just like last month?

Must have been last month then?

see the stewards reports

3 minutes ago, gary1 said:

see the stewards reports

No, that's just listing urine swabs from winners and any pre race bloods are notified separately aren't they?

I've puffed and I've puffed and can't find any up in the Northern area reports?

Maybe a trainer can tell us when their charge was last tested for having a milk shake before a race?

1 hour ago, Richard Cave said:

I'm on very good terms with the owner now we've sorted a few misunderstandings out and using fowl language like that and non value added posts could get you banned.

Just warning you pounded.

Speak up or forever hold your piece and we'll all be able to have a greater understanding of our industry poundy mcpounded face.

Where was the testing first up?

"Fowl language?" Get the cluck out of here.......