RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
eljay

TAB

Why is it at least once a week someone interested in Harness Racing has a bitch against the TAB.   Today (Sunday) there are 9 (Nine) Dog meetings in Aussie covered yet only 2 (Two) Harness Meetings?     They are not offering coverage of the  meeting at Bathurst supposedly because there is no coverage from Sky - so bloody what!     How often have we heard "this is a No TV coverage race" so that excuse doesn't wash.     Surely people in NZ would be more interested in day harness in Bathurst than poopers in Darwin!     Oh well, off for a coffee at the local Cafe - at least I can afford that!

Meadowlamds today with Christian Me, unbeaten Startin & Hug The Wind amongst others. Dont mind delayed  coverage of it where necessary but would be good to see. Entries and posted on thebigm website  days ahead and odds posted early on day of racing.

3 hours ago, 2Piper said:

Meadowlamds today with Christian Me, unbeaten Startin & Hug The Wind amongst others. Dont mind delayed  coverage of it where necessary but would be good to see. Entries and posted on thebigm website  days ahead and odds posted early on day of racing.

I see the meeting has been called off after race 3, because of a snow storm making visibility difficult.

Cheers.

Robert.