RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

1 hour ago, Steve Paul said:

I know some (John) are not big fans of 'The King' but I think he wins at least 5 tomorrow!

Had you noticed Steve? :)

He'll certainly be short in the jockeys challenge.  Speaking of which someone put $10,000 on Chris Johnson (another of my favourites) paying $1.40 in today's jockey challenge at Invercargill.  He didn't ride a winner and accumulated 3 points.  A fool and his money ......

I reckon the "King" will win on Pink Graffiti and might sneak one more win from all those good rides.

13 hours ago, hesi said:

Don't forget Sacred Day in R6, needs to win and hope a few drop out to have any chance of making the Derby field

Yeah this was in my "might sneak one more" bucket.   Might sneak another now that Abrahams is scratched.

Sacred Day is too short for me - only second run back and stepping up to 2000m - and Coleman aboard.  I like En Suite for a bit of value in that race - yes been racing on the West Coast but is fit, won on this course, nice finish last start, good draw and good jockey.  $8 and $2.05 on fixed odds - nice each way for me.

Used to be a big Skyweka fan a couple of years back when she won the Duoro, but I don't reckon she is quite the same and is far too short for me today.  Drawn wide, first run for 5 weeks and you know who aboard - lay of the day for me at $3.

I like Tavigarde at $5.  Nice run at Trentham and then a very good win at Awapuni.  Has won on this course and Rogerson team is on fire today