RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Auckland Racing Club

Jockey comments Ellerslie's meeting - Sat, 17 Feb

22 hours ago, Tauhei Notts said:

Spare a thought for the owners of Zacada.  His jockey said, and I kid you not, "they went too slow so I only came eighth."

That is the sort of logic that would make her a brilliant cost accountant for Fletcher Building.

That must be the opposite to Race 2 when the rest of the jockeys must have said "Rich Billy Marsh went too fast, so we let her go to a 15 length lead and win by 2 lengths". 

Didn't even rate a mention in the stipe's report. :rolleyes:

Did anybody hear from the connections of Boomerang.The horse seemed to drift out of a good possie to the rear

and then come up the inside where nothing was winning.Puzzling ride.(Had $5 double going with On The Rocks so maybe talking through wallet:()

I thought Cominthrough was a good chance given his last effort, and was a bit disappointed with the unplaced run, also on the inside.

Not so Alysha Collett who said " Fantastic run, ready for the 3200m now"

Being by Bullbars I wouldn't have thought so, but she would know better than I would....we'll see.

On 2/17/2018 at 6:58 PM, Tauhei Notts said:

Spare a thought for the owners of Zacada.  His jockey said, and I kid you not, "they went too slow so I only came eighth."

That is the sort of logic that would make her a brilliant cost accountant for Fletcher Building.

Similar to Riddell, last on Transformer. "did too much work." Did a working gallop from the mile to the 400 then compounded. I guess you have to say something when there's a mic shoved in your face.

17 hours ago, LastOf40 said:

That must be the opposite to Race 2 when the rest of the jockeys must have said "Rich Billy Marsh went too fast, so we let her go to a 15 length lead and win by 2 lengths". 

Didn't even rate a mention in the stipe's report. :rolleyes:

Rich Billy Marsh always goes out in front, but usually 6/8 lengths,and those jockeys letting her go out by the margin she did, in a 1200m race, should have been hauled over the coals. Bloody ridiculous especially seeing  she was in form,ran second  last start. The Stipes not doing their job. Would have been a different story in Aust.