RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

Oamaru Race 6 , Why the holdup????

Race 6 at Oamaru was approx. 7 minutes late starting!!

The 6 horse Christian Lady, had the wrong saddlecloth no. showing of 9 instead of 6!

Commentator thought it was just upside down rather than it being 9 although they could well be exactly the same but one goes up one way and the other the other way up!! Not sure whether they have the line underneath or not!

However, why on earth did it take someone to have to bring a no. 6 from the Stable area around to where the mobile leaves, therefore holding the start up by so long?

Surely it is possible just to turn the no. Up the other way??????

It would not have been that hard for the commentator and the viewers to be able to decipher Christian Lady as she is a massive mare and driven by Dexter Dunn!

Was there any logic to this hold up????

14 minutes ago, richie said:

Brodie number wasnt upside down.you cant fit these numbers on properly upside down so needed new number.i cant workout how it wasnt noticed in parade ring.

Fair enough then, but did it really warrant the major holdup when everyone knew what was up?

Often you see no.s flapping around not properly fixed anyway, especially on grass tracks!

2 hours ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

Did this encroach on your NN ?

Kotare, seriously are you a plonker all of the time or just most of the time??

1 hour ago, kilcoyne said:

Just learning from you

Geez, that was brilliant Kilcoyne, extremely mature, is that the best you have got??

On 2/18/2018 at 3:24 PM, Brodie said:

Geez, that was brilliant Kilcoyne, extremely mature, is that the best you have got??

No I can do better.  I've just noticed that over the past few years this site seems to be less about horse racing and more about insulting members or skiting about how brilliant some of the newer members are at being able to win on their investments

1 hour ago, kilcoyne said:

No I can do better.  I've just noticed that over the past few years this site seems to be less about horse racing and more about insulting members or skiting about how brilliant some of the newer members are at being able to win on their investments

You are right Kilcoyne there are several on here that just want to have a few of us on, despite us submitting topics to be discussed.

I started a topic asking for people’s opinions in regards to the holdup of a race, and what I get is Kotare Hunter coming out with a comment that had no merit whatsoever!

He is one of the several that continue to add very little to this site except sarcasm and abuse to many of the contributors.

No there shouldn’t be insults at all, but to be fair Kilcoyne, you were no better with your childish quip!

If you think that was beneficial to the discussion, then you also have not got much to offer as well!!!!!

18 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

CHRISTIAN LADY - the start was delayed when the saddle cloth had to be replaced on the mare. Trainer P McClelland was issued a $100 Minor Infringement Notice after presenting the horse to race with the incorrect saddle cloth

Does seem reasonable that horses have the correct numbered saddle cloth.

I thought the no.s have a clip on the top and bottom of them?

If so why could they just not turn it up the other way?

4 hours ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

Does seem reasonable that horses have the correct numbered saddle cloth.

I agree entirely KH, The trainer got it wrong and was fined accordingly. its not a hanging offence is it given the number of amateurs in the game down that way:lol:

11 minutes ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

Did you notice if there was an order made for a portion of the fine to be paid to BrodGrump ?

Seriously Kotare, do you really think that all your stupid snide remarks are any benefit to Race Cafe?

You continually want to have a go at “The Brodster”with pathetic attempts to either derail me or antagonise me.

Yes I will admit that it is a real shame that you have such a low self esteem that you have to try and abuse someone as successful as The Brodster”

Yes I know you will come back with another of your resentful quotes, but just give it a rest and contribute with something worthwhile.

If you and your childish mates want to continue with your shite then I will leave you to it as I finished school many years ago!

18 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Seriously Kotare, do you really think that all your stupid snide remarks are any benefit to Race Cafe?

You continually want to have a go at “The Brodster”with pathetic attempts to either derail me or antagonise me.

Yes I will admit that it is a real shame that you have such a low self esteem that you have to try and abuse someone as successful as The Brodster”

Yes I know you will come back with another of your resentful quotes, but just give it a rest and contribute with something worthwhile.

If you and your childish mates want to continue with your shite then I will leave you to it as I finished school many years ago!

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Your continual arrogant and often non factual posts get what they deserve on here, The latest episode saw you completely lost when Harewood challenged one of your so called facts re AS being a closed shop. A message i got about you  a few months ago described you as a strange, arrogant, self opinionated  person. Lincoln  has used more colorful descriptions recently. You certainly know how to endear yourself

13 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Did I just get abused ?

2 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Your continual arrogant and often non factual posts get what they deserve on here, The latest episode saw you completely lost when Harewood challenged one of your so called facts re AS being a closed shop. A message i got about you  a few months ago described you as a strange, arrogant, self opinionated  person. Lincoln  has used more colorful descriptions recently. You certainly know how to endear yourself

FTM, I will certainly take that as a compliment!

Opinionated,Yes as we all should have them!

Strange, Not sure about that one!

Arrogant, probably am!

Confident in what I say and do! Yes

Prepared to help people! Yes

On the money! Yes

Good guy! Yes in my mind maybe not in several of the Brodie knockers on here but doesn’t faze me, and will always speak my mind!

Good punting.