RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

Scott Base at $4.....???

On 2/21/2018 at 1:02 AM, The Diceman Cometh said:

Thank you for your welcome Mr Much. 

Please give my regards to your cousin, Eaten Too, who I dated in High School. I hope her recent stomach staple operation has been a success.

Mr Cave, would I be correct in assuming your recent arrival from Melbourne has coincided with the Australian Goverment's policy of returning all penal discards to their place of birth. You need a slap for being caught in the first place, but that aside, it is glaringly obvious that you are enjoying the freedom of access to a computer. One could also assume it is most likely at your local library.

You need to learn a thing or two about Karma. It is very closely related to Karma Sutra, and as sure as God created beaten odds on favourites, the fickle figure of fate will fxxx, come up behind you and teach you a lesson of a very painfull nature. You of course, know this already after your weekend in Auckland at the Pride Festival. Make sure you continue to apply the ointment.

In this instance, I agree whole heartedly with Ounceforounce.

C Rutten, as owner, can do what he pleases with each and every one of his horses. In this case he is yet to be proved wrong in his decision, but I have a gut feel that if the horse wins the Derby, Rosie may well be remunerated for her efforts to date, which would make your Karma wish very misguided, and nasty in the extreme.

Have a great day.

Tiz true Mr. Cometh!

Brief history, spent the first 6 months of my life in Nu Zulund, sucking on the teet and still do occasionally when the money runs out!  Thanks taxpayers!

Got caught doing a little bit of moon shine bootlegging up in Tammy where I met a very low profile wife of a very high profile local.

He caught wind of the 'help' I was giving her and set me up big time with the local Constabulary who helped with the fare home!  Love free stuff!

And here I am, looking for friends and pounding others who don't wanna be.

You wanna be friends or if not I can send you some karma too?

Have a not so good day if you don't then.

On 2/22/2018 at 2:17 PM, The Diceman Cometh said:

What do fair weather friends and trees have in common Mr Cave?

They both hit the deck when you hit them with an axe.

Best we remain at arm's length for the time being.

Oh cmon on Mr. Cometh, I saw Mr. Moroney hugging Mr. Nakele after the Breeders yesterday, everyone's into it these days!

Did you hear Mr. Earley tell Mr. Gain on the radio yesterday morning?

"oh cmon Elby, Rosie got the DRAG!  Just say it, SHE GOT DRAGGED!"

Are the boys and Girls At Ellerslie going big on this Derby PR lark I wonder?

Mainstream TV, Breakfast with that Blonde Barbie doll Hales who'll pick Craig Baker's brains to bits.

A real horse in the studio, bunting, a clip of Phar Laps forelock, the Broncrusher song maybe?

Anything?

Sammy Spratt, Danny Marsh, and Emily Bosson mud rastling with Matt Cameron refereeing so there'll be no hint of controversy?