RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
chelseacol

Ellerslie All Up Comp

Ok team - after no-one got a collect at Riccarton lets try again. This time the picks must be at Ellerslie tomorrow. Same as yesterdays comp - see below

Good luck

I will put up a prize of a $100 two leg all up bet  for the winner of this comp (bet to be placed on Avondale next Wednesday).  I pick one of the horses and the winner of the comp the other.  The winner of the comp gets all the cash should it come in though.

Competition at Ellerslie is simple. Pick a two horse all up of any sort (win or place or mixture thereof) - highest tote collect wins based on an imaginary $10 bet.

Selections posted by midday tomorrow. If you get a scratching tough luck, but you can repost a new selection up to midday notifying earlier pick had a scratching. If it's a tie the prize is shared. I am allowed an entry.

If there is anything I haven't thought about rule wise I will decide based on common sense.

Finally if you do select a winning all up at Ellerslie it is up to you to post on this thread by end of day Sunday advising of your total - which saves me checking results.