RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
puha

Registration of Colours

How long after registering colours paying all your fees ect is a reasonable time to expect to see your colours on the NZ racing Website then following that in the race book next to your horses details ?

Guest 2Admin2
5 minutes ago, puha said:

How long after registering colours paying all your fees ect is a reasonable time to expect to see your colours on the NZ racing Website then following that in the race book next to your horses details ?

5 mins?  Only if the comminglingly connection is working.

Guest 2Admin2
1 minute ago, puha said:

Been waiting 18 months :)

The papers must still be in Greg's brief case.

Hi Puha - you have to chase them up.  Well I did anyway.  Mine kept turning up as blank in the racebooks etc until I emailed and asked them.

Actually the whole thing turned into quite a protracted mission.  And I couldn't help wondering if the likes of Fortuna had quite the same hassle I experienced when they launched their variation on the Te Akau colors (which were a lot more complex in design than mine I might add.....) 

However I have come to expect third rate treatment given I am nothing but a third-rate contributer - merely a small and lowly (bordering on insignificant?  nay - even nuisance?) participant with at most a wee handful racing at a time ....   

At least they'll know your name when you contact them so that might be a help ...;) 

Good luck.  You'll get there eventually, I'm sure ...

5 minutes ago, jess said:

Hi Puha - you have to chase them up.  Well I did anyway.  Mine kept turning up as blank in the racebooks etc until I emailed and asked them.

Actually the whole thing turned into quite a protracted mission.  And I couldn't help wondering if the likes of Fortuna had quite the same hassle I experienced when they launched their variation on the Te Akau colors (which were a lot more complex in design than mine I might add.....) 

However I have come to expect third rate treatment given I am nothing but a third-rate contributer - merely a small and lowly (bordering on insignificant?  nay - even nuisance?) participant with at most a wee handful racing at a time ....   

At least they'll know your name when you contact them so that might be a help ...;) 

Good luck.  You'll get there eventually, I'm sure ...

Yes have got the better half to contact them and sort it but it’s just not good enough service . Anyway hopefully this week it might happen . Cheers S.L