RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
firepipe

Nz tab

They are closing the races at the advertised start time for whatever reason...

Some races aren't being resulted before the next race at the same venue either so there will no doubt be complaints about all-ups not being reinvested...

Just now, von Smallhaussen said:

let another organisation with some nous take ALL the betting on Racing in New Zealand!

Agreed - they already have an automatic link (presumably with permission given the fixed odds platform deal) to use the Sportsbet fixed prices so why don't they just set up a "white label" of the Sportsbet site?

5 minutes ago, lecithin said:

The declared divided for Holy Snow was actually $45.60 - I presume pools were not co-mingled and it's a complete lottery with NZ TAB tote dividends when that happens.  Good luck to anyone who backed him!!!

They've possibly now realised there was an error with this - result was final and paying out but payout is now stopped!  What a joke!

They really have got themselves in a mess. I tried to get on in race 1 at Pinjarra today to back the number 1 called Towrope. The odds listed are $3.10 and 1.30 fixed. It ran 2nd, I had no show of getting on and a place divvy of $5 was posted for the place??

On another line of enquiry, can anyone help with this. On Friday at Awapuni in the last race, I placed a quinella which looked to have won or been very close paying $106 on the pop up quinella guide. Turns out a dead heat for 2nd and they paid out $16.30 for my quinella. The other dead heater was showing $500 odd, and they paid 16.80. How does that work?

Appreciate any comment as it was quite demoralising holding a $10 unit and waiting for a $1,000 result. Took about 5 minutes to find out a result from anywhere as they did not give the final call on Trackside and the result took forever to be posted.

Now the outfit run by John Allen is showing its true colours.  This is a total shambles.  It cold be easily explained but I imagine that nobody is allowed to talk until it has been passed by their public relations consultants, all of whom work Monday to Friday.  I went to the TAB website news to see what was going on, but there was absolutely s.f.a. there about it all.

Their response will be a cacophony of managerial double talk excrement of a bovine male.  And trainers want me to take a share in a horse that will be running under the auspices of this fouled up organisation.  Get a grip!

Now, I have been using computers since 1970, and I know how melodramatic they can be.  So you get out there and say;

"we have a foul up"

You keep your customers onside, but our NZRB adore treating their customers like used toilet tissue.  Flush us away.