RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
chelseacol

Big meeting of the day at Riccarton

Well it will be if they do have trouble up north - fingers crossed they can race at Te Rapa. Thought I would lob a couple out there for our Northern friends - look forward to hearing from others

R1 - Ruby Row - weight swing on a few here and will love good track. Can toss in a rough one every now and then but at $4 I'm on

R3 - plenty of chances here - Elena Rose ex NI horse which was going ok without winning up there. First up run at Gore was pretty good I thought bearing in mind wants further. Still does but Riccarton big track gives it a chance $8.50

R7 - Greenpark Gem - pretty talented this filly. Beat Age of Fire, Swing Note, Disruption in first start in the spring here.Certainty beaten last time - $4.

Good luck 

I like Greenpark Gem as a horse too, last run was massive and the trainers only keep good ones. Racha Cuneens strike rate this season worries me, only 3 winners from nearly 100 rides puts me off having a decent crack at it.

10 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

I like Greenpark Gem as a horse too, last run was massive and the trainers only keep good ones. Racha Cuneens strike rate this season worries me, only 3 winners from nearly 100 rides puts me off having a decent crack at it.

As long as they tie him on it will be fine ;-)

Guest 2Admin2

Yeah well you were unlucky that the USA came in off the ballot.