RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Mardy

Robert Dunn Vs All Stars.

33 minutes ago, harewood said:

Com on Brodie lets have a bit of rationality here.  "A known fact by all owners" Well that is a straight out lie for a start. Do you know ALL the owners  in NZ and Aus. 99% would never have tried to get ahorse in the All Stars barn so would have most likely have no idea if it could be done or not. A know fact  Come on Brodster!

Now listen hear. You made the statement so when challenged it is up to YOU to prove what you are saying is the truth and factual. You cannot twist it around just because you have no evidence and ask the opposite side of the question to prove that it isnt. Thats not the way slander, liable etc works. If a statment is made and challenged you either prove it correct or withdraw the claim. Otherwise you are deemed to be in correct.  This is not the first time I have asked you to prove an outrageous and unsubstantiated claim and been met with silence or I have to prove what you are saying is incorrect.  Just be cause Brodie says a "fact" is right, like when Jack the Ripper said he was innocent, does not mean what comes out of their mouth is correct.

All I "damn well know" Brodie is that you dont  deal in facts only your unsubstantiated opinions which you are entitled to make AS opinions but NOT facts.  

29 minutes ago, SMD is rife said:

Didn't GAV Bruton give Purdon a horse to train last season? He's never had a horse with Purdon before has he?

Graham Bruton did have a horse with AllStars but I beleive he purchased the horse and then gifted one of the AllStars owners a share in the trotter for racing purposes.

That is I believe how he got intothe stable plus the horse was extremely talented.

It was previously trained by Michael House and subsequently broke down and not sure whether it will race again!

37 minutes ago, harewood said:

Com on Brodie lets have a bit of rationality here.  "A known fact by all owners" Well that is a straight out lie for a start. Do you know ALL the owners  in NZ and Aus. 99% would never have tried to get ahorse in the All Stars barn so would have most likely have no idea if it could be done or not. A know fact  Come on Brodster!

Now listen hear. You made the statement so when challenged it is up to YOU to prove what you are saying is the truth and factual. You cannot twist it around just because you have no evidence and ask the opposite side of the question to prove that it isnt. Thats not the way slander, liable etc works. If a statment is made and challenged you either prove it correct or withdraw the claim. Otherwise you are deemed to be in correct.  This is not the first time I have asked you to prove an outrageous and unsubstantiated claim and been met with silence or I have to prove what you are saying is incorrect.  Just be cause Brodie says a "fact" is right, like when Jack the Ripper said he was innocent, does not mean what comes out of their mouth is correct.

All I "damn well know" Brodie is that you dont  deal in facts only your unsubstantiated opinions which you are entitled to make AS opinions but NOT facts.  

Come on Harewood there is nothing to prove to anyone here Harewood.!

If you live in Cantebury you will be well aware of the fact that you can not get a horse into the AllStars barn unless you are a current owner or you have connections with that group.

It is a closed shop to outsiders and that is fact and not a lie at all Harewood.

I twist nothing around at all as you put it!

And yes my opinion may be unsubstantiated in your mind Harewood, but unless you can prove that it is easy for a non current owner to get a horse into the AllStars Stable, then I say that your opinion is totally unsubstantiated as well!!!!!!

This forum is for people to put their views forward and it is not a court of law.

”The Brodster” States his opinion on many topics as you well know Harewood and it is your perogative to disagree with anything I say, but at the end of the day what I say is “always on the money”.

6 minutes ago, Brodie said:

And yes my opinion may be unsubstantiated in your mind Harewood, but unless you can prove that it is easy for a non current owner to get a horse into the AllStars Stable, then I say that your opinion is totally unsubstantiated as well!!!!!!

This forum is for people to put their views forward and it is not a court of law.

”The Brodster” States his opinion on many topics as you well know Harewood and it is your perogative to disagree with anything I say, but at the end of the day what I say is “always on the money”.

Correct Brodie. I will take this as almost a withdrawal of opinions getting confused with facts. We are all entitled to unsubstantiated opinions but not such for facts. 

I enjoy your "opinions" some I agree with some a I dont as I am allowed. 

Cheers. 

10 hours ago, Cyril Rioli said:

The big deal is the serum was from blood spinning (PRP), which racing has no rules around but other sports mainly cycling call blood doping

Oh, I see the NZ Blood Service is a Drug Cartel they take blood from people and put it back into people.

Take10 seconds Cyril and read the article on page 4 and you will be able to tell other sports mainly cycling that SERUM is not and cannot be a NARCOTIC.

Unless you trying to insinuate All Stars were doping their horses to trial which I suspect you were.

A person on here said they were putting calves blood into their horses to make them go quick, he did like your input.

13 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

That's great, but without the dunn stables and smaller stables you would get a few premiere meetings and cup meetings a year plus the jewels because that's the input all stars have at a local level, we would rely on Aussie harness to feed our harness interest, so the heroes are the stables that keep the local content going.....who cares that the Dunn's have won less prize money and have had more starters.... They still have more wins and give a hell of a lot more back to the nz harness industry.

They still have more wins and give a hell of a lot more back to the nz harness industry.

You are 100% correct 5 more wins than the next lot, and give a hell of a lot more back to nz harness industry than who  Butts, Dalgety, Hopes, All Stars Lincoln farms.

Have I missed something?

Btw they are 3 great horsemen the Dunns their records speak for themselves.

6 hours ago, Brodie said:

Graham Bruton did have a horse with AllStars but I beleive he purchased the horse and then gifted one of the AllStars owners a share in the trotter for racing purposes.

That is I believe how he got intothe stable plus the horse was extremely talented.

It was previously trained by Michael House and subsequently broke down and not sure whether it will race again!

What you believe and what is fact are two different things.

brodie, you just did bullshit as to why AllStars don't take all customers, it aint a shut shop, shop is just fully stocked at the mo! 'the American who had a horse trained by AllStars' what was that exactly, and you're so far from 'down to earth' a weather balloon would blush!....but your strategic backdowns have to be seen to be believed LMAO funny fulla man.....

Cheers Iraklis

39 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

brodie, you just did bullshit as to why AllStars don't take all customers, it aint a shut shop, shop is just fully stocked at the mo! 'the American who had a horse trained by AllStars' what was that exactly, and you're so far from 'down to earth' a weather balloon would blush!....but your strategic backdowns have to be seen to be believed LMAO funny fulla man.....

Cheers Iraklis

Iraklis, I am certainly very “down to earth” when compared to your usual unbelievable “massively,over the top” rants when you are so excited about the AllStars horses racing, even though you don’t even punt!!!  

Yes you are dead right that the AllStars Stable probably are fully stocked and that is the point!

Outsiders can not get horses into the stable unless there is a connection, Imrest my case Kraklis.

You can believe what you want but others know the truth!

18 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Iraklis, I am certainly very “down to earth” when compared to your usual unbelievable “massively,over the top” rants when you are so excited about the AllStars horses racing, even though you don’t even punt!!!  

Yes you are dead right that the AllStars Stable probably are fully stocked and that is the point!

Outsiders can not get horses into the stable unless there is a connection, Imrest my case Kraklis.

You can believe what you want but others know the truth!

Hi Brodie,

One thing that I can share with everyone from personal experience,  like any good business, it can be the horse offered, rather than who owns it. I am sure if any of us had a group potential horse wanting to be trained by any top stable, regardless of how full their stable was, they would find room.

Cheers.

Robert.

Guest Hunterthenutter
16 hours ago, Cyril Rioli said:

The big deal is the serum was from blood spinning (PRP), which racing has no rules around but other sports mainly cycling call blood doping

blood spinning is blood doping and where is the riu  about time they got off there lazzy arses and did something about harness racing

2 hours ago, Hunterthepunter said:

blood spinning is blood doping and where is the riu  about time they got off there lazzy arses and did something about harness racing

Do you have a problem with literacy?

US Center for Sports Medicine Logo
314-909-1666
Call Today!
  • RSS Feed
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google

Is Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy Blood Doping?

June 6, 2011

By now you’ve probably heard of the experimental treatment known as platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy used on ligament, muscle and tendon tears.

It was made famous by both Tiger Woods and Super Bowl wide receiver Hines Ward when they both received PRP injections that supposedly allowed them to recover from injuries quickly and perform in top shape.

As you can imagine, it’s creating quite a stir in the sports medicine community.

That’s not surprising.

Anytime a new treatment is used–and it’s extremely successful–people are suspicious and want to know if it’s legal. In fact, one of the most asked questions that I receive is this: “Is platelet rich plasma blood doping?”

The short answer is no, it’s not blood doping. Let me explain.

The Difference between PRP Therapy and Blood Doping

True blood doping occurs when an athlete has some of his blood removed, waits for a period of time so that his body will restore that lost blood and then injecting the drawn blood back into his body.

The benefit is a boost in oxygen-rich blood. Blood doping is illegal.

PRP therapy, on the other hand, occurs within the time it takes a doctor to draw blood, spin down that blood in a centrifuge so the growth factors and the platelets are concentrated into a serum and then injecting that serum back into the injured area of the athlete’s body.

And not only is this treatment completely legal but PRP therapy is one of the best ways to heal sports injuries without resorting to traditional methods like cortisone injections and surgery and the side-effects and long-term recovery periods these treatments demand.

Want to know more about the benefits of PRP therapy and how they can heal your sports injury? Either give us a call or visit our office in St. Louis. We look forward to hearing from you.

13 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Why don't you write to the riu and tell them

Because it's legitimate here they would wonder why I was asking.

By that, I mean injecting or nebulizing a horse with its own (Autologous) conditioned serum.

Guest Hunterthenutter
12 minutes ago, Lee270744 said:

Because it's legitimate here they would wonder why I was asking.

By that, I mean injecting or nebulizing a horse with its own (Autologous) conditioned serum.

can say what you wont but horses don't sit 3 wide parked out and never stop running mite get one in ten horses do that not every horse in there stable do that every one that is not a one eyed allstar supporter knows that they are on some thing  just ask all the other trainers and driver they will tell you

42 minutes ago, Lee270744 said:

You and FU are really showing your hands to other cafers.

You tell me how they dope the blood and don't say by putting calves blood in it.

Your up against it with FU and HTP- good luck even though you have presented enough evidence and fact sheets to convince most. Ill take a guess and say that they both have issues with a particularly successful stable

8 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

Do you have a problem with literacy?

US Center for Sports Medicine Logo
314-909-1666
Call Today!
  • RSS Feed
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google

Is Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy Blood Doping?

June 6, 2011

By now you’ve probably heard of the experimental treatment known as platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy used on ligament, muscle and tendon tears.

It was made famous by both Tiger Woods and Super Bowl wide receiver Hines Ward when they both received PRP injections that supposedly allowed them to recover from injuries quickly and perform in top shape.

As you can imagine, it’s creating quite a stir in the sports medicine community.

That’s not surprising.

Anytime a new treatment is used–and it’s extremely successful–people are suspicious and want to know if it’s legal. In fact, one of the most asked questions that I receive is this: “Is platelet rich plasma blood doping?”

The short answer is no, it’s not blood doping. Let me explain.

The Difference between PRP Therapy and Blood Doping

True blood doping occurs when an athlete has some of his blood removed, waits for a period of time so that his body will restore that lost blood and then injecting the drawn blood back into his body.

The benefit is a boost in oxygen-rich blood. Blood doping is illegal.

PRP therapy, on the other hand, occurs within the time it takes a doctor to draw blood, spin down that blood in a centrifuge so the growth factors and the platelets are concentrated into a serum and then injecting that serum back into the injured area of the athlete’s body.

And not only is this treatment completely legal but PRP therapy is one of the best ways to heal sports injuries without resorting to traditional methods like cortisone injections and surgery and the side-effects and long-term recovery periods these treatments demand.

Want to know more about the benefits of PRP therapy and how they can heal your sports injury? Either give us a call or visit our office in St. Louis. We look forward to hearing from you.

You’ve answered your own question

They weren’t using PRP to treat injured joints, they were using it to increase red blood cells hence why Dream About Me received an intravenous injection 

Guest Hunterthenutter
3 minutes ago, Cyril Rioli said:

You’ve answered your own question

They weren’t using PRP to treat injured joints, they were using it to increase red blood cells hence why Dream About Me received an intravenous injection 

epo    ???

19 minutes ago, Hunterthepunter said:

epo    ???

Couldn't you spell Elephant Juice, Arsenic  Laudanum.

If you are saying All Stars are using EPO you are a complete IDIOT.

I'm not sure what planet some of you are on, How can you misconstrue whats written there.

Cyril if you are treating a joint inject ACS into the joint not the bloody vein nobody can de this DUMB

What does this say,The short answer is no, it’s not blood doping. Let me explain.

Try reading it slowly a couple of times then come back on and say its BLOOD DOPING WITH EPO or some other SHIT

Guest Hunterthenutter
7 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

Couldn't you spell Elephant Juice, Arsenic  Laudanum.

If you are saying All Stars are using EPO you are a complete IDIOT.

I'm not sure what planet some of you are on, How can you misconstrue whats written there.

Cyril if you are treating a joint inject ACS into the joint not the bloody vein nobody can de this DUMB

What does this say,The short answer is no, it’s not blood doping. Let me explain.

Try reading it slowly a couple of times then come back on and say its BLOOD DOPING WITH EPO or some other SHIT

so your saying there horses are running on fresh air??? bullshit

2 hours ago, Hunterthepunter said:

so your saying there horses are running on fresh air??? bullshit

Wheres your proof of all these insinuations you make about AS team. Im talking about facts as im pretty sure your close to defamation country with some of your posts on this subject. EPO really?? And yes MP was fined some time back for administering a product inside the  withholding period in Ozzie but im pretty sure it was not a race but a trial.

On 20/02/2018 at 0:33 PM, Brodie said:

Harewood, it is a known fact by all owners!

There is a limited band of owners and outside owners don’t get a look in!

How do I prove it?

You prove to me that this is not the case by naming all these so called owners who are flocking to them and getting their horses,in the stable!

It is fact and you damn well know it Harewood!

I don't think this even meets the crieria for a BrodFact.

BrodNonsense seems appropriate.

Given your barely believable original statement why does Harewood have to prove it by naming "all these" so called owners ?

Guest Hunterthenutter
1 hour ago, Fartoomuch said:

Wheres your proof of all these insinuations you make about AS team. Im talking about facts as im pretty sure your close to defamation country with some of your posts on this subject. EPO really?? And yes MP was fined some time back for administering a product inside the  withholding period in Ozzie but im pretty sure it was not a race but a trial.

I can post my opinion if I wont to your just trying to be big bully on here bagging my posts and others like flag brodie