RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Mardy

Robert Dunn Vs All Stars.

Guest Hunterthenutter
1 hour ago, Flagship uberalles said:

He injected a drug unregistered with the harness racing nz and aus, he admitted his guilt and paid a $15000 fine

should got more than a fine as not first offence

9 hours ago, Iraklis said:

LongOwner, when did Mark get caught 'injecting a serum' and refuse to tell authorities what was in it? please ref details.....

Cheers Iraklis

You must also remember the light and sound incident? 

What a shame that the whole thing turned into a tragedy. 

Mind you, look how many top stables continually get charged for ongoing offences, owners seem ok with it all, otherwise these stables would disappear overnight.

2 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

He injected a drug unregistered with the harness racing nz and aus, he admitted his guilt and paid a $15000 fine

Should I have put the above article in braille?

He DID NOT inject drugs into Dream about Me he injected the horses own serum before a trial.

He also administered it via a nebulizer.

I looked at the Charges I must have missed the charge administering DRUGS.

Does it ever make you feel a little bit silly when you write things that are complete lies and get caught?

HTP had Purdon putting calves blood into the horses the result that trainers were slaughtering calves all over Canterbury.

After reading some of these threads I book myself into Spec-Savers.

If serum is a drug NZ Bood Service is a very large Cartel.

Lee, the info you posted was pretty clear to me :D as for some others in here they just wanna believe what they wanna believe, don't matter what you say......

FlagU, those involved said enough about the incident at the time, it has been dealt with ok, no amount of hashin and re-hashin the subject is guna change the outcome.....it has passed into history......

Cheers Iraklis

As previously stated in here FlagU, and point of fact LongOwner brought the subject up, I then asked, when? the reason being (as previously stated twice) I wanted to clarify whether it was a recent incident or something LO was referring to from last year, whew......come on now geez :rolleyes:

Cheers Iraklis

52 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

it has been dealt with ok, no amount of hashin and re-hashin the subject is guna change the outcome.....it has passed into history......

Which should also apply to every other trainer who has pleaded guilty to an offence, should it not?

1 hour ago, Lee270744 said:

Does it ever make you feel a little bit silly when you write things that are complete lies and get caught?

Doesn't bother some on here at all.

HappyS, I take it by your comment you don't believe that it does in fact apply to all? that is your opinion, but it must be remembered that all of the issue's of the past are just that passed! they cannot be changed no matter what, regardless of whatever outcome you would've preferred.....

Cheers Iraklis

29 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

HappyS, I take it by your comment you don't believe that it does in fact apply to all? that is your opinion, but it must be remembered that all of the issue's of the past are just that passed! they cannot be changed no matter what, regardless of whatever outcome you would've preferred.....

Cheers Iraklis

Well said, oh to be perfect like some on here.

1 hour ago, Iraklis said:

I mean that previous offences by Dalgety, Small and Dunn get dragged up as evidence of their character by some posters. If it is, as you say, the past is the past and doesn't need rehashing then that should apply to them as well as Purdon.

10 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

HappyS, if you believe that, and you don't like it, I guess you'll have to give some thought as to what to about it......

I did do something about it, I made a post stating what I thought your assertion.

What to do? Somebeachsomewhere comes to mind.

Later Iraklis. Enjoy the racing.:D

Guest Hunterthenutter
3 minutes ago, LongOwner said:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/racing/94229662/harness-racing-trainer-mark-purdon-cops-hefty-fine

Was my statement incorrect ?

AS cheerleaders love throwing the shit around about every other trainer re drugs etc but seem to have big blinkers on - full blinds .

how true longowner  horses don't sit 3 wide parked out and never stop running if they are running on fresh air

HappyS, so your 'do' was post a gripe to me? my assertion? aint no assertion it's fact...if you read my post correctly I stated that the past is passed, you cannot change history no matter what, dude no one can! it's done! no matter how much you you may want to re-hash situations you will never ever be able to change it, that goes for anyone it's pointless! no matter what trainer has done what, and what posters post what it's done! postin a gripe to me ain't gunna help your situation, sorry mate but there it is......old adage if you don't like whats being posted don't read em, or do summit tangible about it, it may upset you terribly but that's for you to deal with....I always enjoy the racin mate, to the max :D

To one and all, I am a full on out there declared to all, ALLSTARS fan!!! if that makes me a 'cheerleader' so be it I can live with that!!! that said, does not mean I have blinders on re any issue's Mark P may have with the authorities, I just believe that is for Mark to deal with, he has dealt with it, its in the past! (personally I believe he took lesser of two evils course, and if you read above article posted by Lee in conjunction with news report posted by LO  you'll see what I mean) I am a fan, as I just love to see their horses in action (you know there's guna be summit to watch), the condition of those horses (grooming etc), they are always well conditioned, tuned to the minute and ready to race, love watchin em.....

LongO and HunterP, if we are to all go along with your assertions re MarkP - AllStars being such cheaters and just plain bent, what does that make all those well to do, professional people (pretty decent list) who are owners of the horses the man trains and races on their behalf? what, you think they don't keep an eye on their moneyed investment? (owners aint stupid), they don't give a toss for their horses welfare? I know, they must all and I mean all be bent too! if as you would have us all believe AllStars were the cheatin scourge of harness racin, why are owners flocking to the stable in their droves? too many some are turned away, too successful! is all I perceive their crime to be.....hey you guys are no fans of theirs that's clear, your free to dislike! likewise we who like AllStars are also free to be fans.....

HunterP, what rubbish! Laz is a stallion and he's a bundle of hard well conditioned muscle!....look at MarkP's pedigree mate, he comes from a well to do, well respected harness racing dynasty, look at his sire for chrissakes! god forbid he may learn a thing or two from a Master, he was livin, eatin, breathin, harness trainin before he could run! he is a very talented horseman/trainer in his own right! and now teamed with Nat wooheee what a combo, nah they just cheaters don't know nuthin ay dude, the conditioning on those horses and I've seen em up close, is absolutely bang on, they are feed well, conditioned well, hence they race well! someone is puttin in the hard yards on those horses and its payin off! think about it.....

Cheers Iraklis

Iraklis, Owners are not flocking to the AllStars barn at all!!!

It is a closed shop!

The AllStars only train for a select group, you can not just turn up and say can you train my horse please for $90 per day plus plenty of extras!

Guest Hunterthenutter
6 minutes ago, Brodie said:

It is a closed shop!

The AllStars only train for a select group, you can not just turn up and say can you train my horse please for $90 per day plus plenty of extras!

whata load rubbish iraklis  ima owner of horses and have been stable foreman for premiership   leading ozzie trainer saying I no nothing about horses and allstars  horses don't preform when purdon is in ozzie why is this iraklis??? future near the beach bolts in cup week purdon way and can not beat weak field at Invercargill  why is this???

12 hours ago, LongOwner said:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/racing/94229662/harness-racing-trainer-mark-purdon-cops-hefty-fine

Was my statement incorrect ?

AS cheerleaders love throwing the shit around about every other trainer re drugs etc but seem to have big blinkers on - full blinds - when it comes to their pets .

So he got fined for administering a serum within the holding period. Whats the big deal. There are many many legal products that cannot be administered within a 24/48 hrs  holding period. Yes he broke the rules like MANY others have and got fined. Its not as thou he was giving a banned or illegal substance. If the horse had not had a trial the next day all would have been fine. He admitted his mistake, got fined now MOVE ON and stop this nonsense.  

45 minutes ago, Brodie said:

It is a closed shop!

Can you prove this Brodie please with some facts. 

Easy to say such a definitive statement, but much harder to back it up eh!

133 more starts from Dunn's 2 stable operations reflected in poorer UDR but stakes won says it all in my book and that's only  NZ earnings.

You know all those stakes are NZ only but you could not bring yourself to say All Stars are too. 

Or what were Dunn's overseas stakes earnings?

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

It is a closed shop!

They tried but could not get Titan Banner in the All Stars Barn.

56 minutes ago, harewood said:

Can you prove this Brodie please with some facts. 

Easy to say such a definitive statement, but much harder to back it up eh!

Harewood, it is a known fact by all owners!

There is a limited band of owners and outside owners don’t get a look in!

How do I prove it?

You prove to me that this is not the case by naming all these so called owners who are flocking to them and getting their horses,in the stable!

It is fact and you damn well know it Harewood!

38 minutes ago, Lee270744 said:

Lee, do you know the circumstances around this?

Why did the horse go back to Graeme Anderson to train?

HunterP, don't care what you are or have been, did not say you know nuthin either! read my post properly and understand it! but with your talk clearly you think Mark & Nat know nuthin! all because you just wanna believe they are crooked! that's the nub of it....however, I was sayin givin Mark's pedigree he might just know more than you, about the conditioning of horses and what they are capable of etc....tell yuh what HunterP,  you ring Mark and ask him I'm sure he'd tell yuh why the horses don't run like you want them to when he's not around, then you can post his reply in here.....

brodie, still talkin shite I see, but you do know what I meant using the term 'flocking' to AllStars" I have owned racehorses so I do know the process on gettin them into a racin stable yuh dope, the point was Mark and the AllStars have no shortage of willing owners and future owners for that matter, who would love to have them as their trainers, you said it yourself, they train for a select group (very select), if AllStars were so bad why would they even wanna try them? AllStars can pick and choose, because they are that good, simple! they have the beauty of being able to be selective.....why you and your mates so bloody jealous? you should be proud a Kiwi bloke is top of the heap with his Kiwibreds (acknowledge the few aus breds :) ) and is great at what he's doin (with Nats help, sorry Nat), whats the matter with you all?

Lee, I thought he was in their barn?

Harewood, yeh man that's my point its past history! plus Allstar's co-operated fully with authorities boom done, build a bridge.....

Cheers Iraklis

53 minutes ago, Lee270744 said:

They prepared it for NZ and Auckland Cups campaign this season just as they did the previous year. At least one of its owners has multiple horses with both stables . i.e Pauline Gillan.  Given its rating it made sense to have it trained in Canterbury as opposed to Dunedin given traveling times and opportunities.