RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Maximus

A Fun Three Race Multi

OK you folks who fancy yourselves as good tipsters or just 'know something' for this weekend.

I'm going to put a $20 win multi and a $20 place multi on your best tips.

So here's my polite request:

Send me the name of one horse for a Win and one horse for a Place in any race at Te Rapa Saturday

I'll select the 3-race Win multi and 3-race Place multi from your tips - based on what I agree (most) with. LOL 

And I'll post the multis here Sat mornin'.

I'll place the bet on Friday night or Sat morning by 10am latest ...and if it/they come home I will donate the funds to charity.

If no one wants to do this I will either sulk for a week, or pick two multis myself and post them here on Sat morning by 11am.

The worthy cause may be better off if someone else's knowledge/instinct is involved, not mine !

Brave weekend to kick something off mate.

Te Rapa will be a Heavy 10 judging by the forecast rain volume for tomorrow and Saturday.

Wildflower in the Herbie Dyke, its run in the wet on New Years day suggests very tough to beat on Saturday with similar.

Thank you B and F - both good calls -I think Wildflower will win or go close here - and in the Auckland Cup as well, at odds  (looks like a real stayer to me, and if you check her pedigree, female side there's Habibiti/Eight Carat!!)

Wildflower goes fine on Heavy stuff, too .  Kapoor is classy and overdue for some luck!

Te Rapa could be a graveyard tomorrow if the rain comes hard ...wont dare mention the 'A' word that ends in 'ment' ...

Struggling to feel confident on any Win options but will make a call in the morning when we rise ... and post here before the first.

In the meantime here's the 3-race place multi ... winnings to charity if we get lucky. 

Thanks to those who've posted thus far...still seeking best Win prospects from you knowledgeable Cafers!

Personally I've got a hunch on Athletica in the last esp if its wet wet wet  

1204 Final Fld Top3 Deductions Apply
  FPW   Multi   $20.00   3 Kapoor (3)56.5 @$2.10   $20.00   10 Feb 18

1206 Final Fld Top3 Deductions Apply
  FPW           11 Wildflower (2)57 @$3.60        

1208 Final Fld Top3 Deductions Apply
  FPW           3 Start Wondering (3)59 @$1.70        

ALL 3 TO WIN $257.20

ok...here's the win multi for better or worser. Wasn't confident on Athena Baby - no wet track form - and Wildflower to win today may be abridge too far at WFA (still like her for the Akld Cup though)...I think Wait A Sec will go close and is great value at $9.50..

fyi...Tavistocks go pretty well at Te Rapa 11 wins there in 2016-17 season and only 3 so far this season ...so I'm hoping Athletica in particular does the job!

206 Final Fld Win Deductions Apply
  FPW   Multi   $20.00   7 Lizzie L'Amour (7)57 @$2.80   $20.00   10 Feb 18

209 Final Fld Win Deductions Apply
  FPW           4 Athletica (4)59 @$5.50        

606 Final Fld Win Deductions Apply
  FPW           4 Carnival (6)54 @$2.70        
        ALL 3 TO WIN $831.60

magnificent Tomjr you rock brownie points
for next week

• W

Summarising our two fun Multi(s)...$20 each

Win Multi ..return: NIL 1 of 3 home...big ups to Tomjr for pointing the way to Start Wondering (and Brookbars, which I wouldn't take against Athletica, silly me!)

Place Multi.. return NIL ...big ups to Barryb for Wildflower and big downs to Flagship for offering a compelling case for Kapoor who was indeed poor on the day  (and so am I as a result)
We had SW and Wildflower. Meatloaf said 2 out of 3 aint bad, but botoom line is NIL funds for charity.

Never mind. We'll try again, prob at Ellerslie on Sat. Thanks to those who contributed ...it was fun (at least for me).

W

PS: did you know Brookbars and Wildflower are related?