RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Chris Wood

Paramount King

34 minutes ago, Chris Wood said:

I have a wee interest in a 3yo trotter named Paramount King. First start back tonight and debut at a standing start and he is paying $1.23 final field.

Interesting odds!

I take it you are not having a go at those odds ChrisB)

Good luck

3 hours ago, Chris Wood said:

I have a wee interest in a 3yo trotter named Paramount King. First start back tonight and debut at a standing start and he is paying $1.23 final field.

Interesting odds!

Hi Chris,

Wishing a good result tonight, and the season will be a successful one for you.

Cheers.

Robert.

7 hours ago, Red said:

Good horse absolutely wofool tonight why race if not trials fit

Do not agree with you Red. The horse has had three workouts in the last six weeks, so thought it had adequate preparation for the start of a big three year old campaign ahead.

I thought he was distracted after 200 metres by the clerk of the course trotting towards the field on the inside of the track. Considering he was at least 75 metres from the leader with 2400 metres to run, and finish so close in a 58.7 last half and 29.2 last quarter, show that his effort was very commendable.  Of course, he was getting tired near the end, but that was understandable.

Cheers.

Robert.

1 hour ago, Chris Wood said:

The big fellow got it right last night with a tradesman like display, nice drive Zac, and a winning double for team Dickie in both islands in the space of 15 minutes. Well done team!

Congratulations Chris.

It was an excellent effort, considering he started from a 20 metre handicap, in a sprint race, broke briefly at the start, looped the field with 1400 metres to go, and then held on with great determination.

Cheers.

Robert.