RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
bloke

Waikato Race 1 Today

20 minutes ago, bloke said:

Stake of $35k attracts 3 runners. I looked at the betting  two minutes out from the start and there was only $3k in the pot. 

Checkout the nominations for a few of the riccarton races.

36 minutes ago, bloke said:

Stake of $35k attracts 3 runners. I looked at the betting  two minutes out from the start and there was only $3k in the pot. 

Ended up at $5437 on the win pool and $67 on the place pool.

Guest 2Admin2
1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

Wheres old slow horse when you need him what was his fav saying...racings on a roll... yeah damn right it is straight to the bottom of the rubbish pit.

Bit negative especially after the "great sales"!

I told my trainer years ago that races should be organized by a central authority on advice from trainers what their preferences are.

I was more concerned about horses trialling for weeks and getting balloted out week after week.

Frustrating and expensive for owners.

Constructing fields to suit the class and quantity of horses available instead of programmes fixed months in advance.

They were fairly dismissive and wanted to retain noms + acceptances as has been forever.

Would need a fair bit of tweaking to work but all horses should be able to compete when the are fit and ready to go.