RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
barryb

Well done Puha

All the best to you Puha and Kirsty - and most of all - to your friend.

I know today was a just a small ray of sunshine in very dim days for her and those close who are affected ... but along with your support  - it adds to all that will help them through these tough times.   

The racing fraternity is no stranger to the black dog - it pervades all parts of society.  My humble 2 cents worth - there should be no guilt or second guessing from those who remain.  Look back and treasure what you shared and what was good.   Look forward and look after one another.  It's the best we can do.

Kindest regards, J

3 minutes ago, jess said:

My humble 2 cents worth - there should be no guilt or second guessing from those who remain.  Look back and treasure what you shared and what was good.   Look forward and look after one another.  It's the best we can do.

Kindest regards, J

I so wish it could be like that but unfortunately the what ifs will follow you all your life, that's just how some of us are made, despite the fruitlessness of the pursuit. 

Hermione  - yes I hear you.  Loud and clear. 

There is no blame or question as tough as those you impose on yourself. I wish anyone in this position peace  - and enough release, in time, to be able to reflect with a smile and memories of the joy that was.

I realise this is only words but I wish all the best to anyone who battles the demons which accompany these circumstances ....  there but for the grace go many others ...

J. 

On 2/6/2018 at 8:40 PM, jess said:

Hermione  - yes I hear you.  Loud and clear. 

There is no blame or question as tough as those you impose on yourself. I wish anyone in this position peace  - and enough release, in time, to be able to reflect with a smile and memories of the joy that was.

I realise this is only words but I wish all the best to anyone who battles the demons which accompany these circumstances ....  there but for the grace go many others ...

J. 

Only words...but well spoken words Jess