RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
dbtab

EAGLE MOUNTAIN MARE

2 hours ago, Insider said:

Agree, that’s exactly as I see the ‘Belle’ family too.

So should one only breed a mare from the ‘Belle’ family to that sort of stallion or is there a lot more to it than that?

Are there other family strengths?

Why fix something that's not broken? Works to go with sprinter/ milers so why not go to what is proven? I am sure that there has been some bred to good stayers in the past but dont have figures to back me up here. 

Darci Brahma, Iffraaj,  Pins, Swiss Ace, Showcasing, Zacinto,  Savabeel (more known for stayers but can leave a good sprinter/ miler horse), Burgundy is up and coming

Unproven - Charm Spirit, Sacred Falls, Shamexpress, but all great sprinter/milers 

4 hours ago, optical said:

Darci Brahma, Iffraaj,  Pins, Swiss Ace, Showcasing, Zacinto,  Savabeel (more known for stayers but can leave a good sprinter/ miler horse), Burgundy is up and coming

Unproven - Charm Spirit, Sacred Falls, Shamexpress, but all great sprinter/milers 

Dhalgar and watch out for Proisir