RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Tauhei Notts

Henry Hubert

I think there is a touch of class to this horse.  He stuffed up the start and was sent from barrier one to the outside of the second row.  Settled down in LAST place then scooted the field to win by 2 1/2 lengths.  I did not know he was that good.  I backed the second horse.

36 minutes ago, Tauhei Notts said:

I think there is a touch of class to this horse.  He stuffed up the start and was sent from barrier one to the outside of the second row.  Settled down in LAST place then scooted the field to win by 2 1/2 lengths.  I did not know he was that good.  I backed the second horse.

Seemed like a real grumpy bunny today. Good fightback in straight though.

On ‎4‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 5:45 PM, Tauhei Notts said:

Tauhei-Mr Robert Dunn has make special mention on numerous occasions this horse is a cup horse and, luckily, I run into him at the workouts where he advised the horses issues were ironed out and he was worth  a win bet, so I backed the horse with supreme confidence after once thinking Vin Scully was good value 

On 04/02/2018 at 5:45 PM, Tauhei Notts said:

The stable consider him to be a cup horse. Not sure which cup but a very nice horse.