RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
chelseacol

racing today

Time for a positive thread I hope. I like the fields at Wingatui today - pretty keen on a few - many of which are at decent odds.

Good luck to Cubes in the Guineas - wetter track helps you would think - tough race but thrill to be in it. Hope you run well.

Any other cafers got runners in today or a tip or two ?

I'll throw out Gallant Boy in the White Robe @ $8.

Have fun all 

Don't follow South Island racing so you can take these with a grain of salt. :ph34r:

R1   Ready To Rock

R2  Classic Warrior

R3  Starvoia

R4  Excelleration

R5  Nowhere Man

R6  Who Dares Wins

R7  Satin Guru

R8  Tommy Tucker

R9  So Brazen  

3 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

Don't follow South Island racing so you can take these with a grain of salt. :ph34r:

R1   Ready To Rock

R2  Classic Warrior

R3  Starvoia

R4  Excelleration

R5  Nowhere Man

R6  Who Dares Wins

R7  Satin Guru

R8  Tommy Tucker

R9  So Brazen  

Good stuff Ted

hope you bookend the day as we agree on those two !

I do like Disruption a lot in his race,he steamed home last time out and he's won on a wet track before.And i do think Coulee can go close to going back to back in the White Robe.

12:32 ota R01 12 Where Angels Walk   $12
14:17 ota R04  1 Czechoslovakia     $51
14:55 ota R05  5 Entree             $7.00
15:33 ota R06 12 Pendleton     $11      
16:43 ota R08 11 Princess Brook     $11
17:18 ota R09  1 Aboli              $5.00

That's me down there today, some good chances at nice odds.

3 hours ago, poundforpound said:

You’d need that track to dry a bit for Excelleration, she’s got a very smooth top of the ground action ( although she’s the best horse in that race by a margin ).

I owned and trained both Aspen Lass and Who Dares Wins, I’ve ridden them both many times, she’s pretty good, easily the best horse in this race, and if the track’s good she’ll put five on him, but he’s very powerful and has a great action for an off track.

I’m thinking you’d best wait and see how the track is but if it’s decent she’s unbeatable in that field.

There’s a form line certainty in the 2yo race at New Plymouth today, Bit Lippy, and a nice filly in the Oaks trial, Treasure, no good thing though but she’s one for the future over a trip.

Boy have they backed Treasure today...23's into 8...??! Blinkers on might do the trick. But go Lilly.....;)

51 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Boy have they backed Treasure today...23's into 8...??! Blinkers on might do the trick. But go Lilly.....;)

Anyone back her in the Oaks before todays run.? Payings 12's now but wondering what she was at before today.?

Pound for pound would have been on. I am sure that I saw him out to dinner with the breeders during the sales. I think that it was at HQ?

That’s the biggest go I have seen in a long time. 

I am guessing our good friend Ted got plenty too as he tipped it to his close friends as well. 

Bring on the Oaks I say, it’s going to be a doozy with the Tavistock filly of Bakers a huge chance also. 

3 hours ago, hesi said:

I thought Hoist in the last at Taranaki was worth a look, home track.

Doing best work late in a strong field at Trentham and unlucky the start before that

Going quite good, the raise the flags, few tidy ones in aussie. Broadside, yogi, etah james parthesia to name a few.

3 hours ago, Shad said:

Going quite good, the raise the flags, few tidy ones in aussie. Broadside, yogi, etah james parthesia to name a few.

Most trained by D Weir because his Agent (J Foote) is one of the few Aussies that attends the SI Sale year in year out. Likes RTF's.

27 minutes ago, Trump said:

Most trained by D Weir because his Agent (J Foote) is one of the few Aussies that attends the SI Sale year in year out. Likes RTF's.

Yeah they seem to like them, john sargent have an ex kiwi horse the mist, one of his progeny, also crispin who won today and princess brook. Weir seems to do well with his ones, they do need time, and stay all day.

4 hours ago, Insider said:

They will run one two in the Oaks. Previously I had backed Milsean after her slashing 3rd in the Desert Gold. Now I am not sure which is the better. 

Six weeks until the Oaks. I'm hoping there will be another one in contention after Pukekohe next Sunday.