RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rdytdy

TAB Slack As Usual

Matamata tomorrow and TAB taking bets on the meeting. The TAB website shows at 7:56pm:

Weather   Overcast

Track:   Good 3

Really!!!!   

Wake up boys.   It is raining and as at 4:16 a Dead 4 as shown on the NZTR site.  

Slack and unprofessional and no way to treat your customers.  

OVERCAST

Track: GOOD3
Rail: OUT 7M

12 hours ago, rdytdy said:

Matamata tomorrow and TAB taking bets on the meeting. The TAB website shows at 7:56pm:

Weather   Overcast

Track:   Good 3

Really!!!!   

Wake up boys.   It is raining and as at 4:16 a Dead 4 as shown on the NZTR site.  

Slack and unprofessional and no way to treat your customers.  

OVERCAST

Track: GOOD3
Rail: OUT 7M

I suspect too many of the people in the TAB do not care about punting, don't understand it, and therefore really don't get how important this type of information is - particularly the ones who update computer/website info

I know a number of the TAB staff who are client focused and who are racing enthusiasts - so this is not a broad brush criticism. But with this stuff it is the only conclusion I can come to.

1 hour ago, chelseacol said:

I suspect too many of the people in the TAB do not care about punting, don't understand it, and therefore really don't get how important this type of information is - particularly the ones who update computer/website info

I know a number of the TAB staff who are client focused and who are racing enthusiasts - so this is not a broad brush criticism. But with this stuff it is the only conclusion I can come to.

I think you have hit the nail on the head, I have known a few people who have worked their and they don't have the slightest interest in racing or wagering.